Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
In tonight’s line-up of Madden 20 simulations, we see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Georgia to take on the Atlanta Falcons. The Buccaneers come into this game with a rather favorable record at 7-5. Bear in mind that not all of their wins were against challenging opposition, with their last win being over Florida rival, the Miami Dolphins. The Bucs will also be starting with Jameis Winston in the pocket who was switched out with Tom Brady for a reason.
The Atlanta Falcons come into this game with a less favorable record than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 5-6. The team comes off a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. The result wasn’t a blowout, which seems promising. The Falcons also have a better rated squad than the Buccaneers in Matt Ryan. So, who has got the edge in this matchup?
Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, before we give you our prediction, here are some factors to take in consideration regarding how we made our decision:
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers may not have had a strong showing in the 2019-20 season but Madden 20 seems to be quite favorable to them. Although Winston is not a highly-rated quarterback with a score set at 78, he does have a strong supporting cast in offense. Receivers Mike Evans and Chris Goodwin are rated at 92 and 87 respectively, making it easier to land poor throws.
- Defensively, the Buccaneers have a strong squad. Lavonte David, Ndamukong Suh and Vita Vea are all rated 85 or higher, making them statistically more likely to respond well to threats.
- Based on stats alone, the Atlanta Falcon’s offense seems much better than that of the Buccaneers. We have wide receiver Julio Jones and tight end Auston Hooper rated at 97 and 89 respectively. (Jones is actually the second highest-rated receiver in the game). Then, we have quarterback Matt Ryan rated at 87. So, not only is the supporting cast great but so is the playmaker in this one.
- Defensively, Atlanta is also pretty strong. They have got four players ranked in the 80s or higher, specifically, Grady Jarrett, Deion Jones, Keanu Neal and Desmond Trufant.
So, we’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, making a prediction based on a video game is hard. Why has Madden 20 been favoring the Buccaneers as of late? We don’t know. On paper, it seems like the Atlanta Falcons are good to take this one. If this was a real-life game, we’d bet against the Falcons on the basis of the Buccaneers recent form, but it’s not.
So, we’re going to go with an Atlanta Falcons win. With a -150 line, you can still earn a respectable amount on this one, while making up for any losses should there be any.
Bet on This Game Here
Make sure to sign up to Bovada through our portal for exclusive bonuses and more!
More NFL betting news here:
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20
- Bovada is Running a Madden NFL 20 Betting Tournament From 05/08/20 to 05/23/20
- Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 4/30/20