Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers Predictions, Odds & Picks 1/13/2020
Recently updated on January 13th, 2020
Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers is a highly anticipated game for NHL fans after the Bruins beat the Islanders yesterday. Odds on the game are pretty similar, but there’s still a chance to win. After their win against the New York Islanders, the Bruins are favorites to win at our top three betting sites. However, this is the NHL, so we’re not making any promises.
At the moment, the Bruins sit on 27-8-11, while the Flyers are currently on 23-16-6. Boston is now in first place on the Atlantic Division log, while Philadelphia is fifth in the Metropolitan Division. These stats place them at an even standing, but the Bruins are still favorites. Still, some experts hope that the Flyers will turn around their current streak.
Boston Bruins/Philadelphia Flyers Predictions
- Leading the season in points is Bruins winger David Pastrnak with 65 points in the season. Also, Pastrnak is leading the Bruins in goals, having recorded 35 goals so far.
- In assists, Brad Marchand is Boston’s leader with 42.
- All season, both Boston goalies have proven stable as Tuukka Rask is currently 17-4-6 with a goals-against-average of 2.27 and two shutouts. Right now, backup goalie Jaroslav Halak has a record of 10-4-5 with three shutouts and a goals-against-average of 2.34.
- Ahead of the game, five Bruins players are listed on the injury report. Jakub Lauko is out, and Connor Clifton is on wounded reserve. Torey Krug, Matt Grzelcyk, and Zdeno Chara are all day-to-day.
- The Philadelphia Flyers lost their last game to Tampa Bay.
- Travis Konecny leads the Flyers in points with 38 so far this season.
- Also, he leads Philadelphia in goals with 14 for the year so far, with two coming on the power play.
- In addition, Jakub Voracek leads the Flyers in assists this season with 26 so far.
- Goalie Carter Hart is 14-11-3 with a goals-against-average of 2.53 and one shutout. While backup goalie Brian Elliot holds a goals-against-average of 3.16 and a streak of 9-5-3. The Flyers will start their game against the Bruins with two injured players as Chris Stewart and Shayne Gostisbehere are listed out.
- The Boston Bruins have scored 3.35 goals per game this season while allowing 2.46 goals per game. The Philadelphia Flyers have scored an average of 3.02 goals per game this year while allowing 2.93 goals per game.
- In their previous five games, the Bruins are 3-2 but have won three games in a row while the Flyers are 1-4. The Flyers won the first matchup of the season between these two teams by the score of 3-2 in a shootout in a game played in Boston. The total has gone underneath in six of Boston’s last eight games.
- As such, the total has gone above predicted in four of Philadelphia’s last six games. However, the total has gone below in six of Philadelphia’s last eight games against Boston. Philadelphia has a streak of 4-2 in their preceding six games when playing at home. In their previous three games against the Bruins, the Flyers are 3-0 and won by an average of 2.33-3.33.
Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers 1/13/2020 Odds
|Bruins||-1.5 (+186)||-1.5 (+186)||-1.5 (+180)||-1.5 (+180)||-1.5 (+180)|
|Flyers||+1.5 (-216)||+1.5 (-216)||+1.5 (-220)||+1.5 (-220)||+1.5 (-220)|
More Sports News
- TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING AT NEW JERSEY DEVILS PICK, PREDICTION & ODDS 01/11/20
- PITTSBURGH PENGUINS AT COLORADO AVALANCHE PREDICTIONS, PICKS & ODDS 1/10/20
- HOUSTON TEXANS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PREDICTIONS, PICKS & ODDS 1/12/20
- EPL- SHEFFIELD UNITED VS WEST HAM TIPS, PREVIEW AND PREDICTIONS 01/10/20
- MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS PREDICTIONS, PICKS & ODDS 1/11/20