Week 10 will see the Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns for a good AFC matchup in Ohio. The two teams come into this game under very different circumstances. After many years of struggling, the Buffalo Bills finally seem to have crafted a squad that is fully capable of making a convincing Super Bowl run. The team will be looking to get one of the Wild Card playoff spots, or potentially even overtake the Patriots to win the AFC East (although we think that unlikely.)
The Cleveland Browns come into the matchup off their fourth consecutive loss. This season has not been what they wanted it to be with head coach Freddie Kitchens making questionable plays, and quarterback Baker Mayfield not meeting expectations. The team seems to be in dire straits and they need a win but will they get one against the Bills?
Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Predictions
Well, let’s have a look at some of stats of the Bills and Browns and then we’ll share our predictions with you:
- The Buffalo Bills come into the game with a record of 6-2. Their last game saw them best the Washington Redskins 24-9. This was their first win after losing to the Philadelphia Eagles 13-31. Their other defeat came against the New England Patriots, which seems to indicate that the team struggles with more challenging opposition.
- Bills quarterback Josh Allen is having an average season as he seems to be getting the job done but still suffers more turnovers than fans would like. So far, he has thrown for 1653 yards and 10 touchdowns against seven interceptions. Against teams with a good defense, the seven interceptions could prove to be a horrific statistic.
- The Cleveland Browns come into this game with a record that is opposite that of the Bills at 2-6. Their latest defeat came against the struggling Denver Broncos who were playing with backup quarterback Brandon Allen. The defeat was another in a long line of losses.
- Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has not been living up to expectations with on-again off-again performances. He threw for 1963 yards and seven touchdowns against 12 interceptions. He had a good game against Denver throwing for 273 yards and one touchdown but had dismal performances against New England, Seattle and San Francisco.
- Offensively, the Browns tend to outrank the Bills in overall yards and passing yards per game but fall short in terms of rushing yards, points per game and third downs percentage.
- Defensively, the Bills are better than the Browns in every single way other than third downs percentage. In fact, on very many metrics, including yards allowed, the Bills rank third in the league behind only the Patriots and 49ers.
With all that said, here are our predictions for Week 10’s Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns matchup:
- Moneyline – we’re going with the Bills. Although Josh Allen certainly isn’t this season’s best quarterback, the Bills’ solid defense has been helping lead the team to some big victories. The Browns are not the most challenging of opposition in the current form, especially with the Mayfield in the form that he is. We think it’ll be a fifth-straight loss for the Browns.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 30-20 (Parlays: 0-2).
Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NFL betting news:
- New York Giants vs New York Jets Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders Predictions & Odds 11/7/19
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 11/4/19
- Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguars Predictions & Odds 11/3/19