Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 12/15/19
The pick of Sunday’s NFL games, Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers presents the final matches for both teams in a race to make the cut for the playoffs. This match is also tipped to be special because of the reunions that will be made on the field. The three Edmunds brothers, Terrell, Trey and Tremaine, will come face to face representing their respective teams in the matchup. There is also a light shone on the two coaches that shared the field in the colors of William & Mary, with coach Sean McDermott leading the Bills while coach Mike Tomlin reps the Steelers.
The Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers leads the NFL picks for Week 15’s matchups, with the tie guaranteed to be a humdinger. The Steelers (8-5) come into the match boasting a strong defense which has bailed them out many a time when they gave a shoddy performance. Meanwhile, the Bills are 9-4 looking to clinch a space in the playoffs at the expense of their next opponents.
Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers Stats
Before you place a bet, checkout our expert betting tips as they unpack both team’s stats for the season. These factors will play a huge role on the outcome of the game, thus pertinent to take note of before picking the winner:
- Having praised the Steelers of their defensive prowess, they haven’t been able to replicate the same intensity in their offensive game. Sitting in 28th position with just 290.1 total yards per game and 195.5 passing yards to see them in 31st position, they are way behind the running pack for a playoff spot. They will hope to increase their 19.9 PPG to get a higher ranking than 23rd.
- Pittsburgh’s defensive unit has made an ordinary team look extraordinary at times this season. They’ve only allowed 209.8 passing yards with 310.9 total yards making them the fifth best defensive team in the NFL.
- This undeniable stat shows that this will be a low scoring match, with the Steelers also 9th for against the run that yielded 101.2 yards per game, and remain 6th in total points allowed at 18.6.
- The Buffalo Bills will look to penetrate the seemingly indestructible defence with an arguably better attack. The Bills are ranked fifth in the league with 135.3 rushing yards per game. The teams passing yards are not that impressive at 206.6 per outing, which has left them needing this win.
- The team boasts an equally impenetrable defence, second in the NFL in points allowed (16.3), third in both total yards allowed (296.8) and passing yards allowed (191.5).
Buffalo Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers Odds
We are willing to put our head on the block and back the men from Pittsburgh to bag the victory in this Sunday Night Football game. Despite being a close one to call, the fact that the Steelers are playing at home should be enough to get them over the hill. They will hope to get star players Conner and Smith-Schuster back for in the match.
Get the Best Odds Here