In tonight’s NHL action, we’ll see the Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators for a Western Conference. The two teams have been having very different seasons. The Predators come into the game on a four-game winning streak, having beaten the Chicago Blackhawks 3-0 in their last matchup. Center Nick Bonino had a particularly good game, scoring all three goals. They have been on pretty fine form this season as a whole as they currently sit in second place on the Central Division table.
On the other side, the Flames come into the game on a two-match loss streak on the road. They were bested 2-1 by the Carolina Hurricanes in their most recent game, which saw starting goaltender David Rittich on the ice. The game seems like it’s simple to read with the Predators playing at home but sometimes the easy bets aren’t the right bets.
Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators Predictions
Before we look at making some predictions, here are some Predators and Flames stats to take a good look at:
- David Rittich is set to start for the Flames tonight. As stated above, he is coming off a 2-1 loss against the Hurricanes. That said, he hasn’t been performing too badly this season with a 2.86 goals against average and .910 save percentage. He is a bit inconsistent though in that on his good nights he’ll let one or none through but on his bad nights he could let four or more.
- On the other side, Pekka Rinne is expected to start for the Predators. He has been phenomenal this season with the team only losing one match this season so far with him on the ice. He has recorded a goals against average of 1.74 and a save percentage of .937 this season along with two shutouts in his last two games.
- The Flames have had some trouble scoring in their last two games only being able to score one goal. Elias Lindholm and Johnny Gaudreau will be looking to change this and add to their combined tally of 19 goals.
- Nashville currently ranks first in the league for average goals per game with 4. They have got a strong lineup of offensive players this year with Nick Bonino, Roman Josi, andRyan Ellis all being in good form.
With all that said, here are our betting recommendations for Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators:
- Moneyline – we think that the Predators are going to win this one. They’re playing at home and have got a winning squad planned for the game. The Flames have also been on the road for a while so they’re bound to be a bit fatigued, and they’ve had trouble scoring goals this season.
Kim’s NHL Prediction Record so far: 18-21
Calgary Flames at Nashville Predators Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NHL news:
- Edmonton Oilers at Columbus Blue Jackets Prediction, Picks & Betting Odds 10/30/19
- Washington Capitals at Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/29/19
- San Jose Sharks at Boston Bruins Predictions, Picks & Odds 10/29/19
- Florida Panthers at Vancouver Canucks Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/28/19