Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 11/10/19
The NFL’s Week 10 will see Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers for a match that includes two playoff contenders. The Panthers come into the game following a decisive win over the Tennessee Titans. The team is currently second in the NFC South, and with the New Orleans Saints showing no signs of slowing down, will have to rack up as many wins as possible to get one of the Wild Card playoff spots. It will be very tough to get one over the Green Bay Packers though.
The Packers come into this game off a loss against the struggling Los Angeles Chargers. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers didn’t have the best game against the Chargers but at least he did not throw any interceptions and was able to get his team to the end zone once. He’ll be looking to come back from last week’s subpar performance in this game. So, who will win this one?
Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Predictions
Well, before we get into our predictions, here are a few things about the Panthers and Packers:
- The Carolina Panthers come into this game with a record of 5-3. In their last match, they were able to get a win against the Titans. The team has been pretty good on the road this year, only suffering one defeat in their four away games.
- Panthers quarterback Kyle Allen is having a pretty good season as his first year as a starter. In his six games played, he has been able to throw for 1291 yards and nine touchdowns against four interceptions. That said, the real star of the team is actually running back Christian McCaffrey who has rushed for 881 yards and touchdowns this year with no fumbles. (If you don’t have him in your fantasy team, you’re not doing it right).
- The Green Bay Packers come into the game with a record of 7-2. They suffered a loss against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 9. The team has been very good against challenging opposition this year, picking up wins against the Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys and Minnesota Vikings. One of their two losses occurred at home.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is another player shortlisted for season MVP. This year he has thrown for 2485 yards and 17 touchdowns against two interceptions. The only other quarterback with fewer interceptions is Russell Wilson. He was overwhelmed by the Chargers’ defense last week, but Carolina’s defense doesn’t seem to be quite on the same level.
- Offensively, the Packers outrank the Panthers in all passing-related metrics. The Panthers have the edge in rushing-related metrics as well as average points per game. Defensively, the Packers lag behind the Panthers in pretty much every key metric. The one thing that proves to be particularly worrying is that the Panthers rank 9th in the league for passing yards allowed.
With all that said, here are our predictions for Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers:
- Moneyline – we think that the Packers are going to take this one. They’re on home turf and Rodgers may have had a bad week against the Chargers but he still one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Christian McCaffrey is having a good season but we don’t think him and Kyle Allen have enough to lead the Panthers to a win in Wisconsin.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 30-21 (Parlays: 0-2).
Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NFL betting news:
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- New York Giants vs New York Jets Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders Predictions & Odds 11/7/19
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts Predictions & Odds 11/10/19