Exclusive bonus offers really excite players. The idea of being selected for an exclusive bonus can sometimes be a reward on its own (who doesn’t feel special when they get any bonus or discount code from any company?)
Aside from feeling like the casino loves you, these bonus offers provide you with more chances to win! If you would like to find out more about exclusive bonus offers, keep reading. In our guide below, we answer questions most players have about these bonuses.
Exclusive Bonus Contents:
An exclusive bonus is a promotional offer made to players for fulfilling loyalty requirements specified by a casino. For example, players who make a certain number of deposits above a specific value may qualify for exclusive casino bonuses.
This may seem very similar to the concept of VIP or high roller bonuses because it is. These deals aim to reward players for their dedication to the casino with extra cash/free spins to play their favorite games.
One of the many amazing aspects of exclusive online casino bonuses is that they are tailor-made for the player. This means that exclusive bonuses can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. We have listed some possible variations below:
- Deposit match bonuses – deposit offers see a player’s deposit matched by a certain percentage.
- No deposit bonus – these free money bonuses provide players with bonus cash for joining the casino and deciding to play there frequently. No deposit is required for the bonus to be gifted to a player. Sometimes, this offer is referred to as a free chip.
- High roller bonus – these are bonuses gifted exclusively to players who make big deposits and wagers at casino tables.
- Free spins – sometimes players are gifted free spins to play their favorite slot games by deposit casinos.
- Special bonus – this is usually an event-styled bonus. For example, getting a bonus for your birthday or Christmas, or any similar event.
- Extra loyalty points – if a casino runs a loyalty program, an exclusive bonus may offer players the opportunity to double their contribution to their program with an individual bonus offer.
There are a couple of reasons you should accept exclusive bonuses if you are lucky enough to have a casino offer such a deal to you, including:
- Tailor-made bonuses – often exclusive bonuses are drafted by taking a player’s playing habits into account. For example, if you only play slots, perhaps you will get some free spins. Or, if you enjoy table games, the bonus may allow players to wager on these games.
- More opportunities to win – the bigger your bankroll, the higher your chances of winning big prizes as you have more opportunities to bet. Bonuses increase your bankroll, meaning you now have longer gameplay sessions and more.
- Bigger bonuses – frequently, exclusive bonus offers match player deposits by higher percentages than regular bonuses. This means more money to play with.
- You feel special – if you qualify for an exclusive bonus, you feel special. It seems as if the casino cares about you as a customer.
Unfortunately, as with everything great in life, there are some drawbacks too. So, before accepting any exclusive bonus offer, analyze the following disadvantages associated with them and how they affect deposits and withdrawals:
- Wagering requirements – all bonuses have wagering requirements attached. Even if wagering requirements for exclusive bonuses have been altered to offer a better deal, you should always keep in mind that you will need to play through the cash many times before you can withdraw.
- Terms and conditions – sometimes, these bonus offers will have specific requirements attached that need to be met to qualify for the bonus. Often, you need to meet a minimum deposit requirement, and you could be limited to playing real money casino games you may not like.
- Rule of thumb: Usually, you can expect to be limited to slots and keno. Table games sometimes make an appearance but no bonus ever includes live dealer games.
- Often limited to high rollers – unfortunately, regular players with limited bankrolls aren’t always given exclusive bonus offers, which is sad. Some casinos have requirements for these offers that are unattainable for 90% of visitors. Can you afford to drop thousands of dollars regularly for deposits?
Regular bonuses are available to all players. For example, every player is entitled to a welcome bonus when they sign up. However, bonus exclusive offers are only available to a select number of graded players to be worthy based on several factors.
The procedure varies from casino to casino, but generally, players are expected to show some loyalty to the site and spend a significant amount of time playing at the casino site in question. Players will also need to meet a monetary requirement with regards to deposits made.
Every type of bonus is subject to wagering requirements, including exclusive bonuses. Sometimes, a casino may have different wagering requirements for exclusive, loyalty, or high-roller bonuses to make them seem more alluring. Always make sure that you look at the terms and conditions governing a bonus before accepting it.
Some casinos may require US players to use a bonus code when activating a new bonus. In contrast, others may automatically attach it to your deposit unless you select an option to opt-out. It all really depends on the casino in question.
Generally, exclusive bonuses offer players a bankroll boost. However, some casinos may go a little further and attach other prizes to their bonus. For example, some may include extra entries into a competition being run by the casino in question.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: