A free spins bonus is a promotion that provides you with free attempts on a slot game. With slots being the most popular casino game worldwide, it is no surprise that free spins bonuses are popular. Generally, casinos offer free spin bonuses to promote new games.
If you would like to learn more about free spins bonus offers, stay on this page. Below we go through all you need to know about how free spin bonuses work, including their advantages and disadvantages, among other things.
Free Spins Links
- Get Free Spins Bonuses Here
- What are Free Spins Real Money Bonuses?
- How to Claim Slots Free Spins Bonuses
- Types of Casino Bonus Free Spins Offers
- Free Spins Wagering Requirements Explained
- Online Slots Free Spins Bonus FAQs
As mentioned above, free spins bonus offers offer players free plays on slots. When you play a slot game, you spin the reels; hence, the name “free spins.” Generally, these casino bonuses are linked to a specific game.
There are several reasons why an online casino site may offer you free spins bonuses, including:
- To promote a new game – new online slots are released constantly. The best casinos often choose to promote them by attaching free spins bonus offers on deposits.
- To get players to sign up – the general function of a bonus is to get players to sign up. Some casinos include free spins bonuses in their welcome bonus offers.
There are a few steps involved with claiming casino free spins bonus offers. Here is how to claim online casino free spins at gambling sites:
- Pick a casino – find a casino that offers a free spins win real money bonus option. When picking a casino, have a look at everything and not only the bonus. For instance, make sure the site offers games you would like to play and banking options you are comfortable with.
- Wagering requirements – check that the casino bonus and free spins wagering requirements are manageable.
- Sign-up – create an account at your casino of choice and deposit some cash to begin playing real cash casino games.
- Claim your free spins – you need to fulfill the requirements needed to claim a bonus. This means entering in bonus codes or waiting for your welcome package to be awarded to you. Sometimes, you may need to contact customer support
There are a couple of different free spin slot machine promotions available online. We have listed the deals you are most likely to come across below:
- Deposit free spins bonus – these free spin bonus deals require you to deposit at a casino. Instead of being gifted a matching bonus, you get some free spins for slot games. Sometimes, the free spins can only be used on a select game. Other times, it can be used on all games.
- Free spins no deposit casino bonus – these are bonuses provided to players for signing up at a
- casino. This way, you get to try out games while standing a chance of winning real money prizes without even spending any of your own cash. Free spins no deposit bonus offers are some of the most popular online.
- Free spins and deposit bonus package – these bonuses provide players with cash and free spins as a bonus. All players need to do to qualify for them is deposit at the casino in question. Most welcome bonuses actually make use of this format.
Free spins bonus wagering requirements are the promotional terms and conditions governing a free spins casino slots bonus. Always remember that a casino is never going to give you anything for free. So, conditions are a way of ensuring that they have a chance to make their money back.
Generally, when you choose to opt-in for a bonus deal, you will need to bet a certain amount of cash before you can cash out. This is important as wagering requirements determines whether a bonus is worth it.
Well, this is really dependent on the terms of the bonus and how you look at it. If you qualify for no deposit bonus free spins, then, yes, they are actually free. However, with deposit bonuses, there is an argument to be made that your deposit is paying for those free tries. (But you were going to play anyway, so who cares if you paid for a few extra chances of winning?)
This is dependent on the casino in question. Some casinos need players to activate all bonuses through the use of a code. However, some only need to make a qualifying deposit, and the bonus will be automatically awarded to them.
Players can claim bonuses on whatever platform suits them most. Generally, casinos attach bonuses to an account, meaning they are accessible on whatever platform you log in to.
The theory goes that the more you play, the higher your chances of winning. However, that said, there is one other essential aspect to consider bonus offers – wagering requirements.
Players may win a big bonus in their first few spins and still be required to play through the requirements before they can make a withdrawal. This could lead you to lose your winnings. Thus, a large number of spins with high wagering requirements may be a worse deal than a lower number of spins with lower wagering requirements.
These are the terms and conditions that govern a particular bonus. Players could be required to play through the bonus amount several times over before they are allowed to make a withdrawal.
Well, theoretically, they do. If you have 20 free spins for a game with a max bet of $5 per payline that features 10 paylines, the total value of your bonus is $100.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: