A free spins bonus is a promotion that provides US players free attempts on a slot game as the name pretty much already suggests. With slots being the most popular casino game in the United States, it really is no surprise that free spins bonuses are as popular as they are. Casinos generally offer players casino free spin bonuses in tandem with another promotions, for example, a matching deposit bonus. These are some of the most sought-after bonuses, with players in the USA searching for the most generous online gambling deals available on a regular basis.
If you would like to learn more about free spins bonus offers, make sure to stay on this page. Below we go through all you need to know about free spin bonuses. This includes what exactly these bonuses are, how they work, and the advantages and disadvantages of using them. In addition, we also provide players with a list of online casinos with the best free spin bonuses. So, read on and start increasing your winning chances now!
Free Spins Links
- Get Free Spins Bonuses Here
- What are Free Spins Real Money Bonuses?
- How to Claim Slots Free Spins Bonuses
- Types of Casino Bonus Free Spins Offers
- Free Spins Wagering Requirements Explained
- Online Slots Free Spins Bonus FAQs
As mentioned above, free spins bonus offers are those that offer players free attempts on slot games. When you play a slot game, you spin the reels; hence, the name “free spins”. Generally, these casino bonuses tend to be tied down to a specific game.
There are several reasons as to why a casino site may offer players free spins bonus offers. We have listed the two most popular below:
- To Promote a New Game – new games are consistently being released at US casinos. The best sites often choose to promote them by attaching free spins bonus offers on deposits from time to time.
- To Get Players to Sign Up – the general function of a bonus is to get players to sign up to a casino. Some sites make use of free spins bonuses as an additional reason to get players to sign up, which is why they are often attached to welcome bonuses too!
There are a few steps involved with claiming casino free spins bonus offers. See the steps outlined below to learn how to claim online casino free spins at the best US casino sites:
- Pick a Casino – find a casino that offers a free spins win real money bonus option. When picking the casino make sure to have a good look at everything and not only the bonus. For instance, you want to make sure that it actually features games you would like to play as well as banking options that you are comfortable with. In addition, make sure the casino bonus and free spins wagering requirements are manageable, or else the bonus won’t be worth it to begin with.
- Sign-Up with the Casino – create an account at your casino of choice and deposit some cash to begin playing real money games.
- Claim the Free Spins Slots Games – now all you need to do is fulfill the requirements need to claim a bonus. This means entering bonus codes or waiting for your welcome package to be awarded to you.
There are a couple of different free spin slot machines promotions available at the best US casino sites. We have listed the deals you are most likely to come across below:
- Free Spins Deposit Bonus – these free spin bonus deals just require that players make a deposit at a casino. Instead of players being gifted with a matching bonus, they are gifted with some free spins to be used on slot games. Sometimes, they may be limited to select games, whereas others can be used on all games.
- Free Spins No Deposit Casino Bonus – these are bonuses provided to players just for signing up at the casino. This way, players get to try out games while still standing a chance of winning real money prizes without even spending any of their own real money. Free spins no deposit bonus offers are some of the most popular at US casinos.
- Free Spins and Deposit Bonus Package – these bonuses provide players with both cash and free spins as a bonus. All players need to do to qualify for them is make a deposit at the casino in question. Most welcome bonuses actually make use of this format.
Free spins bonus wagering requirements are the promotional terms and conditions governing a US free spins casino slots bonus offers. Always remember that a casino is never going to give you anything for free, so this is a way of ensuring that they at least have some way of making their money back.
In general, whenever players choose to opt-in for a bonus deal, they will be made to bet a certain amount of cash before they are able to cash out. This is important as it is the wagering requirements attached to a particular bonus that determines whether or not it is worth it.
Well, this is really dependent on the terms of the bonus and how you look at it. If you qualify for no deposit bonus free spins, then, yes, they are actually free. However, with deposit bonuses, there is an argument to be made that your deposit is paying for those free tries. (But you were going to play anyway, so who cares if you paid for a few extra chances of winning?)
This is dependent on the casino in question. Some casinos need players to activate all bonuses through the use of a code. However, some only need to make a qualifying deposit and the bonus will be automatically awarded to them.
Players can claim bonuses on whatever platform suits them most. Generally, casinos attach bonuses to an account, meaning they are accessible on whatever platform you login to.
The theory goes that the more you play, the higher your chances of winning. However, that said, there is one other very important aspect to take into account with bonus offers – wagering requirements.
Players may win a big bonus in their first few spins, and still be required to playthrough the requirements before they can make a withdrawal. This could lead you to lose your winnings. Thus, a large number of spins with high wagering requirements may be a worse deal than a lower number of spins with lower wagering requirements.
These are the terms and conditions that govern a particular bonus. Players could be required to playthrough the bonus amount several times over before they are allowed to make a withdrawal.
Well, theoretically they do. If you have 20 free spins for a game with a max bet of US$5 per payline that features 10 paylines, the total value of your bonus is US$100.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: