Casino loyalty programs are reward structures that you earn bonuses rewards for playing casino games at a gambling site regularly. Almost all casinos have loyalty programs. At worst, you will earn meaningless points you will never use in these programs.
At best, you add more to your gaming experience, including bonus cash and faster payout speeds, among others. If you want to learn more about casino loyalty programs, stick around. Below we get into all you need to know about online casino loyalty programs!
Loyalty Program Guide Contents:
- Casinos with Great Loyalty Programs
- What is an Online Casino Loyalty Program?
- How do Casino Rewards Loyalty Programs Work?
- Types of Casino Loyalty Programs
- Why Join Casino Loyalty Programs?
A casino bonus loyalty program works in the same way as loyalty programs offered at other major businesses. You are rewarded on a systematic basis for spending money. The players who spend more money regularly are given better rewards. Entry-level rewards are usually prizes like bonus cash and free spins, whereas high-level rewards can be exciting.
Essentially, the purpose of a casino reward program is to differentiate one online casino from another. With the internet gambling scene being as competitive as it is, casinos try to offer more incentives to win your favor.
Frankly, most loyalty programs follow the same structure. Often, the only difference is the rate at which a player earns points and thus rewards.
While all casinos have unique loyalty programs, each seems to follow a similar structure involving tiers that you progress through based on your spending. You earn points (or rewards credits) by making deposits and playing games. Your spending is then tracked and converted into points.
How exactly spending is converted into points is dependent on the casino. Some casinos give you more points for playing certain games (usually, slot machines, keno, or video poker), while others may give you more points for deposits.
The number of points you accumulate over a certain period determines your tier status. For instance, a casino could rank players with 100 tier credits over a 30-day period Bronze level, those with 200 tier credits Silver level, and those with 500 tier credits Gold level.
Your tier status determines the rewards you are entitled to. For example, a Bronze level player may have lower matching bonus percentages than a Gold level player. Gold level players may also get extra perks like a personal account manager and faster payouts.
There are three types of casino loyalty programs that seem to dominate the online gambling market. We have listed them below to allow players to decide which best suits their needs:
- Tier-based programs – these are the most popular online casino loyalty programs. Essentially, your spending is converted into points. The number of points you accumulate over a certain period determines your tier-level and the rewards you have access to.
- Currencies – similar to many systems implemented in modern video games, you earn a casino specific virtual currency for playing games. Once you have earned a significant amount of this currency, you can convert it into bonus cash.
- Track systems – these are different reward systems tailored to how you prefer to gamble. You choose a track to join and then earn points and rewards most beneficial to your gaming habits. For example, if you love playing slots, you could choose a track that rewards players with free spins regularly.
There are many reasons to join a loyalty program. The benefits could see you add so much to your gameplay. Here are a few reasons to take advantage of these programs:
- Most programs work in a way that you earn points while you play. If you were already going to be playing casino games online, you might as well get rewarded for it.
- Very often, loyalty programs allow you to earn many different rewards. The lowest tiers of the program often see you earn bonus cash and free spins. However, higher tiers of programs may see you earn some insane prizes like sports cars and overseas vacations.
- Some other perks relate to your tier level outside of rewards, including better payout speeds, a personal account manager, and so much more.
That all said, we cannot rightly provide you with reasons to join a loyalty program without providing some of the drawbacks. Here are some negative aspects to consider before signing up:
- The status of a high roller can be very difficult to achieve. Sometimes, it may not even be worth spending the money to get to that level.
- Sometimes, the bonus cash earned with programs has a much stricter set of playthrough requirements attached.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: