VIP bonus offers are made to players the casino deems to be loyal. To keep these players happy, casinos offer them wonderful, exclusive rewards to improve their gaming experience. Very few players are lucky enough to ascend to the level of a VIP. Thus, VIP bonuses are often shrouded in mystery.
Luckily, our experts have got all you need to know about VIP casino bonuses in our dedicated guide. Below we get into all you need to know about VIP bonus offers, including what they are and how they work.
VIP Bonus Contents
- Top VIP Bonus Casinos
- What are VIP Bonus Rewards?
- How VIP Bonuses Work
- Benefits of VIP Casino Bonuses and Programs
- VIP Bonus Casino FAQs
A VIP bonus is a promotional offer given to players deemed very important or “high rollers” by an online casino. Thus, it is a promotional offer unavailable to all casino members.
Although we get into how players can qualify for VIP bonuses and programs below, it is believed that to be considered a high roller; you need to make massive deposits regularly. (Massive is believed to $10,000 or more, but this varies from casino to casino). So, this isn’t a bonus all players should be gunning for.
To qualify for VIP casino bonuses, you need to be a member of the casino’s VIP Program. Usually, there is a set criterion that players are graded against when being considered. Programs differ between gambling sites, and the terms and conditions governing each is not always clear.
Some will explicitly state how many points players will need to earn to make it all the way to the VIP tier. Others will mention they have a program but will not tell players how they can qualify for it.
Generally, qualification is based on how much money you spend and how many hours you spend playing casino games over a certain period. Some even include your win/loss ratio as a metric, along with the frequency of high deposits and high wagers. It goes without saying that these programs are limited to high rollers.
Once a casino considers you a VIP player, you have got new perks to enjoy, including:
- Tailor-made bonuses – some casinos will offer VIPs personalized bonus offers. General bonuses are made to meet the needs of the general public as a whole. However, VIP bonuses are specialized according to a player’s gaming habits. For example, if you love slot machines, you may get more free spins bonuses than match offers for table games and video poker.
- Access to VIP games – many casinos have a set of games that only VIP players can access. Once you join the VIP program, you get access to all of these games.
- Weekly bonuses – VIP players are offered bonuses more frequently than regular players. These bonuses also offer higher potential gains than those provided to average players. For example, let’s say regular players are given a reload bonus of 25%; the bonus targeted at VIP players could be as high as 40%.
- Loyalty bonuses – you get rewarded for playing games at the casino regularly. This often equates to more bonuses, but loyalty rewards come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes, loyalty rewards include vacations and exotic cars.
- Faster payouts – probably, the best thing about being considered a VIP is that you get paid out much faster than an average player. If the regular payout rules see players paid out in five days, VIP players could get paid out in two.
As the name suggests, a VIP player is one that the casino has deemed important due to their spending and deposit habits. They are often added to a casino’s VIP program where they have the potential of getting access to VIP bonuses.
As the answer to this question changes regularly, we recommend you look at our above-listed casinos. We can assure you that they have some of the best bonuses available.
To get VIP bonuses, you need to be considered a VIP player. For a casino to add you to their VIP list, you need to spend a lot of money at the casino and playing games. This means making deposits that could be as high as $10000 on the regular.
With regards to joining a casino and their regular loyalty program, no, there is not. However, if you are going to be considered a VIP, you really need to step up your spending game. This means spending thousands of dollars regularly at the site.
Many great advantages come with being considered a VIP player. These gamblers usually get access to exclusive casino games, faster payouts, and a personal account manager, in addition to their bonuses being personalized and worth more.
While some aspects of a VIP program are really great (like faster payouts, for instance), others (like bonuses) are enticing. Having extra cash to play is great and everything, but if you weren’t accepting bonuses before, you will find no allure in getting bonus deals more regularly and at higher percentages.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: