Most online casinos provide players with a welcome bonus offer (also known as sign up bonus) when they create an account and make their first deposit. All welcome casino bonus codes have two main aims. The first goal is to get players to join the casino. The second goal is to add to the overall gameplay experience of the player. These promotions are often meant to add extra cash to your bankroll.
If you want to find out more about welcome bonus codes at online gambling sites, read on. We have created the ultimate guide to sign up bonuses, where we look at the following:
- What these bonuses are.
- why you should use them.
- the types available.
We also explain what wagering requirements are and why you should be wary of them. So, read on and find out all you need to know about welcome bonus offers at top online casinos.
Welcome Bonus Guide Contents
- Casino with the Best Welcome Bonus
- What is a Welcome Bonus?
- Top 10 Welcome Bonus Casino Bonus Codes
- Welcome Casino Online: Why Use These Offers?
- Best Online Casino Sign Up Bonus: Types
- How to Choose the Best Casino Sign-Up Bonus
- Sign Up Bonus Casino – FAQs
A welcome bonus is a promotion which rewards you for making a deposit at a gambling site. These offers act as an incentive to sign up by providing you with extra value on your first deposit. The end result is more money to play the games you love in addition to more opportunities to win.
Sign up bonuses often make use of a match percentage in addition to providing players with free spins for a select slot game. For example, a casino could offer you a 100% match on your deposit. This means that the casino will match your deposit dollar for dollar.
Note that these deals come with terms and conditions attached. So, it becomes important to make sure you select a cash bonus that is worth your time. So many bonuses are rendered useless by unfavorable wagering requirements.
Looking for the biggest welcome bonus casino? Well, we recommend getting started with one of these:
1. BoVegas Casino
With a sweet 300% match bonus up to an astonishing $6000, players receive a warm welcome at BoVegas Casino. In addition, you also get 25 free spins to try out any game you please.
2. Bovada Casino
Players who choose to sign up to Bovada Casino get access to the welcome bonus Bovada package which is worth up to $3000. This offer increases to $500 if you choose to use Bitcoin as your deposit method!
3. Crypto Reels
Crypto Reels is a Bitcoin-based casino, meaning you get a chance to double up on cryptocurrency by playing gambling games. They offer players a pretty lucrative sign up deal, with a 450% match up $1000. With wagering requirements set at 40x, you should be able to walk away with something.
4. Irish Luck Casino
Irish Luck Casino offers players a 300% match bonus up to a total $4000. In order to claim the deal, you need to use the code LUCK300. All bonuses are subject to a 50x wagering requirement.
5. All-Star Slots
Get up to $4000 in bonuses when you sign up to All-Star Slots. Player bonuses are matched 400% meaning that you only have to deposit $1000 to get the full bonus.
6. Lucky Red Casino
Lucky Red Casino also offers players the chance to get up to $4000 in bonus cash. The bonus is matched 400% meaning that you only have to deposit $1000 to get the full value. The offer has no maximum cashout stipulation, meaning more winnings.
7. Exclusive Casino
Players who choose to join Exclusive Casino get access to a 300% bonus up to $3000 with the bonus code POSH300. With a low 30x wagering requirement, you will be surprised at how easy it is to walkaway with at least some winnings.
8. DomGame Casino
DomGame Casino has got two bonuses available to players, including a 300% slots match, which you can activate with the bonus code OMERTA300. There is not maximum cashout attached to each bonus offer.
9. Golden Lion Casino
Golden Lion Casino has got a 350% match bonus available to players up to $3500. Players can activate the bonus with the code ROAR350.
10. Supernova Casino
Supernova Casino welcomes all new players with a generous 300% bonus up to $3000. Players are able to activate the bonus with the code NEBULA300.
There are several reasons you should have a look at maximizing your gambling session with welcome casino bonuses, including:
- Bonuses give you extra cash to play casino games. This means extended gaming sessions and extra chances to win.
- Some welcome bonuses include free spins, which give you the chance to test out select slot games. Some players prefer free spins are they believe these offers are easier to manage than cash offers.
- You get the chance to try new casino games and win real money at the same time with limited risk when using bonuses. (Although we recommend that you play games for free instead of wasting money on games you don’t know how to play.)
Essentially, welcome bonuses have the potential to multiply your investment by several times if used correctly.
There are a number of different welcome bonuses available online, including the following:
- Match bonuses – this is the most common type of sign up bonus. Your first deposit is matched by a percentage and that figure is given to you as a bonus. Generally, this is the biggest bonus you will ever get from a casino. Some sites could add thousands of dollars to your accounts.
- Welcome bonus casino no deposit – you get a sign up bonus no deposit just for creating an account at a casino. You get a small amount of free cash to play casino games for real money. Usually, you are only allowed to play slots or keno due to the high house edge.
- Free Spins – most casinos tend to add free spins to welcome bonuses as an additional incentive. Generally, free spins are for a game the casino is trying to promote. The best betting sites welcome bonus offers may add tens to hundreds of spins to your account.
- Mobile Welcome Bonus – as the name suggests, these are bonuses provided to you simply for accessing the casino on mobile.
- Sports welcome bonus – this is a bonus for people who are interested in using the casino’s sportsbook.
Here are a few tips we have for players looking to find great welcome bonus offers:
- Shop around for bonuses – never take the first deal you come across; it’s always important to see what is out there. Some deals may offer you more cash but may also have stricter wagering requirements attached. Others may offer less cash but better conditions.
- Decline bonuses that aren’t worth it – if you don’t like the requirements attached to a bonus, you should decline it. You don’t want to have to spend time trying to meet wagering requirements to cash out.
- Play with your bonus before your bankroll – you don’t want to hit it big and then find out that you still have to fulfill wagering requirements before you can cashout.
What is a sign up bonus?
A sign up bonus (also referred to as a welcome bonus) is a promotional offer provided to players when creating an account and making a deposit at a casino.
How do I claim my welcome bonus?
This depends on the casino. Some sites will automatically add the bonus amount to your funds after your first deposit. Others require you to enter a bonus code. Read up on the terms and conditions surrounding a bonus before making a deposit.
What does playthrough bonus mean?
Every bonus has playthrough requirements (also known as wagering requirements) attached. You are able to calculate just how much you will need to wager at a casino by multiplying your deposit amount by the requirement stipulated by the casino
How much do I have to deposit to qualify for a welcome bonus?
Usually, players need to deposit between $10 and $20 to qualify. Some casinos may require you to deposit $30 or more though.
What is the maximum welcome bonus amount I can get?
Most casino sites offer players a welcome bonus of between US$2000 and US$10000. There are some casinos that don’t provide a limit but we’d be wary of them as these promotions usually have high wagering requirements attached.
Are welcome bonuses worth it?
Yes, welcome bonuses are worth it. These promotions add funds to your account and provide you with extra playing time. You need to sign up at casinos with manageable wagering requirements as some bonuses aren’t worth it.
How many welcome bonuses can I claim?
Some casinos have promotions that work in a number of different steps, but as a whole, you can only claim a bonus once. Once you have claimed your welcome bonus, the only other offers that will be available to you are those for existing players.
What games can I play with new welcome bonus deals?
This is dependent on the casino. Some may allow you to play any game but most usually put restrictions on games with a lower house edge. In general, we recommend using your bonus money on slots so as to ensure you always contribute fully to your wagering requirements.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: