Most online casinos provide you with a welcome bonus offer (also known as sign up bonus) if you create an account and make your first deposit.
All welcome casino bonus codes have two main aims. The first goal is to get you to join the casino. The second goal is to add to your gameplay experience. These promotions add extra cash to your bankroll.
If you want to find out more about welcome bonus codes at online gambling sites, read on. We have created the ultimate guide to sign up bonuses at top online casinos.
Welcome Bonus Guide Contents
- Casino with the Best Welcome Bonus
- What is a Welcome Bonus?
- Top 10 Welcome Bonus Casino Bonus Codes
- Welcome Casino Online: Why Use These Offers?
- Best Online Casino Sign Up Bonus: Types
- How to Choose the Best Casino Sign-Up Bonus
- Sign Up Bonus Casino – FAQs
A welcome bonus is a promotion that rewards you for depositing at a casino. These offers are incentives to sign up as the promotion provides you with extra value on your first deposit. The result is more money to play the games you love and more opportunities to win.
Sign up bonuses often make use of a match percentage. For example, a casino could offer you a 100% match on your deposit. This means that the casino will match your deposit dollar for dollar. Sometimes, you also get free spins for a select slot game.
Note that bonuses come with terms and conditions attached. So, make sure you select a cash bonus worth your time. So many bonuses are rendered useless by unfavorable wagering requirements.
Looking for the biggest welcome bonus casino? Well, we recommend getting started at one of these:
1. BoVegas Casino
With a sweet 300% match bonus up to an astonishing $6000, players receive a warm welcome at BoVegas Casino. Also, you get 25 free spins to try out any game you please.
2. Bovada Casino
If you choose to sign up to Bovada Casino, you will get access to the welcome bonus package worth up to $3000. This offer increases to $500 if you choose to use Bitcoin as your deposit method!
3. Crypto Reels
Crypto Reels is a Bitcoin-based casino, meaning you can double up on cryptocurrency by playing gambling games. The casino offers you a pretty lucrative sign-up deal, with a 450% match up to $1000. With wagering requirements set at 40x, you should be able to walk away with something.
4. Irish Luck Casino
Irish Luck Casino offers you a 300% match bonus up to a total of $4000. To claim the deal, you need to use the code LUCK300. All bonuses are subject to a 50x wagering requirement.
5. All-Star Slots
Get up to $4000 in bonuses when you sign up to All-Star Slots. Player deposits are matched 400%, meaning that you only have to deposit $1000 to get the full bonus.
6. Lucky Red Casino
Lucky Red Casino also offers you the chance to get up to $4000 in bonus cash. Your deposit is matched 400%, meaning that you only have to deposit $1000 to get the full value. The offer has no maximum cashout stipulation, meaning more winnings.
7. Exclusive Casino
Players who choose to join Exclusive Casino get access to a 300% bonus up to $3000 with the bonus code POSH300. With a low 30x wagering requirement, you will be surprised at how easy it is to walk away with at least some winnings.
8. DomGame Casino
DomGame Casino has got two bonuses available to players, including a 300% slots match, which you can activate with the bonus code OMERTA300. There is no maximum cashout attached to each bonus offer.
9. Golden Lion Casino
Golden Lion Casino has got a 350% match bonus available to players up to $3500. Players can activate the bonus with the code ROAR350.
10. Supernova Casino
Supernova Casino welcomes all new players with a generous 300% bonus up to $3000. Players can activate the bonus with the code NEBULA300.
There are several reasons you should look at maximizing your gambling session with welcome casino bonuses, including:
- Bonuses give you extra cash to play casino games. This means extended gaming sessions and extra chances to win.
- Some welcome bonuses include free spins, which allow you to test out selected slot games. Some players prefer free spins as they believe these offers are easier to manage than cash offers.
- You can try new casino games and win real money at the same time with limited risk when using bonuses. (Although we recommend you play games for free instead of wasting money on games you don’t know how to play.)
Essentially, welcome bonuses have the potential to multiply your investment by several times if used correctly.
There are many different welcome bonuses available online, including:
- Match bonuses – this is the most common type of sign up bonus. Your first deposit is matched by a percentage. Generally, this is the biggest bonus you will get from a casino. Some casinos will add thousands of dollars to your accounts.
- Welcome bonus casino no deposit – you get a sign-up bonus no deposit for creating an account at a casino. With this bonus, you get a small amount of free cash to play casino games for real money. Usually, you are only allowed to play slots or keno due to the high house edge.
- Free Spins – most casinos tend to add free spins to welcome bonuses as an additional incentive. Generally, free spins are for a game the casino is trying to promote.
- Mobile Welcome Bonus – as the name suggests, these are bonuses provided to you simply for accessing the casino on mobile.
- Sports welcome bonus is a bonus for people interested in using the casino’s sportsbook.
Here are a few tips we have for players looking to find great welcome bonus offers:
- Shop around for bonuses – never take the first deal you come across; it’s always important to see what is out there. Some deals may offer you more cash but may also have stricter wagering requirements attached. Others offer less cash but better conditions.
- Decline bonuses that aren’t worth it – if you don’t like the requirements attached to a bonus, you should decline it. You don’t want to have to spend time meeting wagering requirements to cash out.
- Play with your bonus before your bankroll – you don’t want to hit it big and find out that you still have to fulfill wagering requirements before you can cash out.
A sign-up bonus (also referred to as a welcome bonus) is a promotional offer provided to players when creating an account and making a casino deposit.
This depends on the casino. Some sites will automatically add the bonus amount to your funds after your first deposit. Others require you to enter a bonus code. Read up on the terms and conditions surrounding a bonus before making a deposit.
Every bonus has playthrough requirements (also known as wagering requirements) attached. You can calculate just how much you will need to wager at a casino by multiplying your deposit amount by the requirement stipulated by the casino.
Usually, players need to deposit between $10 and $20 to qualify. Some casinos may require you to deposit $30 or more, though.
Most casino sites offer players a welcome bonus of between $2000 and $10000. Some casinos don’t provide a limit, but we’d be wary of them as these promotions usually have high wagering requirements attached.
Yes, welcome bonuses are worth it. These promotions add funds to your account and provide you with extra playing time. You need to sign up at casinos with manageable wagering requirements as some bonuses aren’t worth it.
Some casinos have promotions that work in many different steps, but as a whole, you can only claim a bonus once. Once you have claimed your welcome bonus, the only other offers that will be available to you are those for existing players.
This is dependent on the casino. Some may allow you to play any game but usually put restrictions on games with a lower house edge. Generally, we recommend using your bonus money on slots to contribute to your wagering requirements as fast as possible.
Check out our other casino bonus guides: