Most US players who visit a casino want to play games with the best casino game odds. After all, who wouldn’t like to reduce the house edge and increase their chances of walking away with a real money prize? One of the most popular ways in which players try to better their chances is by playing at casinos that feature a lower house edge. Many often overlook the fact that they could also increase their chances by trying to find the game with the best casino game odds, which isn’t always the most popular.
If you would like to find out more about casino game odds and house edge, and how these two concepts affect your chances of winning, make sure to read on down below. There we have a look at what house edge is as well as the games with best and worst casino game odds. We also list the online gambling sites with the best house edge in the USA for your convenience. So, read on and begin placing betting bets today!
Best Casino Game Odds Contents
- Try Casino Games with the Best Odds Here
- What is House Edge?
- List of Casino Games with Best Odds
- List of Worst Odds Casino Games
- Which is the Best Casino Game to Play Online?
House edge is a term used to refer to the advantage a US online casino holds over a player while playing a gambling game. It is not considered cheating as every casino needs to maintain some sort of advantage over a player if they are going to stay in business. It is usually displayed as a percentage with the percentage being the earnings assured to the casino.
House edge varies according to the game being played. There are games with a much higher house edge than others, which promise higher gains if you win because you are so likely to lose. In addition to this, players are able to reduce the house edge in a game themselves by using well-crafted strategies.
It is important not to confuse the term “house edge” with the term “payout percentage”. A payout percentage refers to how much a game pays out for every dollar spent on the game. It is possible for payout percentages to exceed 100%, although we wouldn’t say that this very common.
Many US gamblers ask the question “what casino game has the best odds?”. With so many great gambling games available to you online and so many strategies capable of reducing house edge to a minimal degree, it can at times feel like quite a task to answer this question.
Well, luckily for you, the good people at Gambling360.com are here to answer it for you with a list of casino games with the best odds. With our list, you’ll be able to perform your own casino game odds comparison too, and pick the game which suits your interests most.
- Blackjack – if you are looking for the best casino card game odds, you need to be playing blackjack. Most casinos set the house edge for this game somewhere in between 0.13% and 1%. And, if you make use of basic strategy, you have a chance of reducing this advantage to nothing.
- Craps – craps features a house edge of between 0.6% and 1.2% depending on where and how you decide to play the game. If you are truly interested in ensuring that you have the best casino game odds of winning while playing the classic game, you’ll ensure that you stick to making pass/don’t pass bets.
- Roulette – provided that gamblers play European roulette, they face a house edge of just 2.7% when placing reasonable bets, i.e. evens/odds or black/red. Make sure to play the European variation as the American variation sees the percentage increase to 5.26% due to the additional double zero pocket on the wheel.
Casinos don’t really like disclosing which games feature the worst odds but it is widely known that two types of games feature terrible odds and they are as follows:
- Slots – while slot games are the most popular games available at a casino (probably because they offer such big prizes), they don’t exactly give players affair chance of winning. Players face odds of 1 in 49,836,032 of winning some games. Still, this doesn’t stop these games from being extremely popular.
- Wheel of Fortune – although also very popular, Wheel of Fortune games usually feature a house edge of anything between 11.2% and 24.07%. These games offer big payouts and simplicity but at quite a hefty price.
Well, if you’re looking purely just at winning, you will want to stick to playing blackjack after you have mastered basic strategy. If blackjack doesn’t do it for you, as mentioned above, craps and roulette have low house edges attached to them too.
However, casino game odds out of the way, we recommend that US players stick to playing games that make them happy. Essentially, gambling is meant to be a hobby. If you find that playing blackjack has become a draining activity, move on to the next game. The purpose of the whole activity if to have fun.