Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20
In Friday night’s line of Madden simulations, we see the Denver Broncos take on the Los Angeles Chargers at the Empower Field. Both teams come into this game off a win against rather fierce opposition.
The Broncos started their set of classic matchups on a high note with a win against the Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders. The Broncos aren’t a strong offensive team in Madden 20 with their top player being rated 85, but the team still manages to get the job done.
The Los Angeles Chargers seem like a more formidable team, picking up a win against the Super Bowl-winning Kansas City Chiefs in their last outing. The Chargers team appears to reflect what they should have done on paper in the league last year as opposed to what they really performed like. So, they seem to have a good chance of winning this one. But anything can happen in simulation games.
Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 Sim Predictions
So, this seems to be an easy one, but what do the stats say? Let’s have a look:
- As mentioned above, the Denver Broncos aren’t quite at the same level as the Los Angeles Chargers offensively. Their top player is running back Phillip Lindsay who is rated at 85. He is followed by wide receiver Courtland Sutton who has an overall rating of 84. Unfortunately, the team is lacking in the quarterback department with rookie Drew Lock coming in with a rating of 68.
- Defensively, the Broncos are a pretty strong side. Linebacker Von Miller leads the team with a rating of 96. He is joined by corner Chris Harris Jr. (90), Justin Simmons (89) and Kareem Jackson (87).
- Offensively, the Chargers are pretty strong. Although Phillip Rivers is no longer at the Chargers, he will start. With an overall of 84 and strong pass accuracy ratings, he is sure to be good at moving the ball forward. He is backed up by wide receiver Keenan Allen who has an overall rating of 92 and tight end Hunter Henry who is rated at 87. Then there is also running back Melvin Gordan III who has proven to be pretty effective in previous sims.
- The Chargers appear to be even better defensively with several star players. Defensive end Joey Bosa (91) and Casey Hayward Jr. (91) lead the team. They are backed up by Melvin Ingram III (88) and Derwin James Jr. (88) to make for a strong defensive side.
We think this is a pretty easy one. The Chargers seem to be edged to win this one. The Broncos have some pretty strong players, but overall, the team appears to be a bit weak offensively. This could prove to be detrimental against a team like the Chargers that has got a strong defensive line-up. We say go for the Chargers on this one for the moneyline or the spread.
Bet on This Game Here
Bet on this simulation game and more at Bovada. Be sure to make the most of experience by signing up through our portal! (Also, check out our other sportsbooks for more Madden betting options.)
More NFL betting news here:
- Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/14/20
- Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20
- Bovada is Running a Madden NFL 20 Betting Tournament From 05/08/20 to 05/23/20