Wire transfers are an easy-to-use banking option used by many online traders, including gambling sites. Although it is accepted by many institutions, we can’t exactly say that it is the most convenient. Often, it takes transactions about two weeks to be processed, and sometimes even longer. For this reason, you’ll find that most sportsbooks and casings that accept bank transfer only offer it as a withdrawal option.
Despite the drawbacks associated with using wire transfers, many gamblers still choose to use the banking method due to its reliability. If you would like to find out more about wire transfers at online casinos and sports betting sites, stick around. Below we go through all you need to know about making wire transfers while gambling online. Some of the areas we focus on include:
- How to make deposits and cashout
- The advantages and disadvantages of wire transfers
- Top 10 wire transfer casinos and sportsbooks
So, what are you waiting for? Begin your gambling journey today with a simple bank transfer at one of our recommended sites. You won’t regret it!
Wire Transfer Links
- Online Casinos that Accept Wire Transfer
- What is a Wire Transfer?
- Wire Transfer Gambling Sites: How to Make Deposits
- Casino Wire Transfer: How to Cashout
- Betting Sites that Accept Wire Transfer
- Advantages of Using Wire Transfer Betting Sites
- Disadvantages of Using Bank Wire Transfer Casinos
- Top 10 Wire Transfer Gambling Sites
- Wire Transfer Casino – FAQs
Wire transfer (not to be confused with bank transfers) allow you to transfer money electronically around the world. This method of money transfer has been around since the 19th century and has been continually updated to try and remain convenient. Back then, you’d have to directly go to the bank. Nowadays, you only need a computer, a good internet connection, and an online banking account to process a transfer.
However, in recent years, wire transfers have been surpassed by other banking methods, such as debit and credit cards as well as e-wallets. This is because it still takes some time to process these transactions, making them an inefficient way of making quick payments. That said, they are always trusted for their overall reliability, which is why the banking option is still available at several casinos and sports betting sites.
Using this payment method at a gambling website is relatively easy and straightforward. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on how to fund your account:
- Register/login to your favorite website.
- Go to the cashier page.
- Click on the deposit option.
- Select bank transfer or wire as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Fill in your details.
- Double-check your details.
- Confirm you.
- Start making winning wagers!
Check out our other popular banking guides:
At many sportsbooks and casinos, wire transfer is the only withdrawal option available to gamblers. If you would like to cash out with a wire transfer, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your account.
- Head to the cashier section of the site. Make sure to select the withdrawal option as many sites have the deposits in the same section.
- Select the wire transfer option.
- Enter the required details. This includes the amount you would like to withdraw as well as the details of the account you would like to withdraw to.
- Click accept and wait for the transaction to be processed. This usually takes about 10 to 14 days (which is why some gamblers don’t like this banking method.)
- Get your cash!
Bet Now! Intertops Sports
Bet Now! Bovada Sportsbook
Bet Now! xbet Sports
Bet Now! Sports Betting.ag Online
Bet Now! BetOnline Sportsbook
Bet Now! MyBookie Sportsbook
Bet Now! SportBet
Bet Now! Betnow Sportsbook
Using wire transfer at gambling websites comes with a lot of benefits, including the following:
- No sharing card details – you don’t have to share any of your card details with the gambling site when making a deposit.
- Secure transactions – banks go to extreme lengths to ensure that these transactions are protected.
- Allows withdrawals – bettors can make withdrawals with wire transfers. At many sites, this is the only option available.
- Low charges – there are no fees associated with bank transfers. However, although the site might not charge anything, your bank could charge a fee for such cash transactions.
Although wire transfers are secure and straightforward, they do come with disadvantages. Below are some of the cons associated with them:
- Not always fast – wire transfers can take much longer to process due to banking regulations in some countries. You could possibly wait for several days (longer than three) before your money is processed. After that, you will still need to wait for the betting site to get verification from their own bank.
Intertops is an online sportsbook that offers gamblers the chance to bet on a number of the world’s biggest sports. Also, they can play several casino games from software provider Realtime Gaming. Wire transfers take about 10 to 15 business days to be processed, and bettors can withdraw between $150 to $2500 per week.
2. Irish Luck Casino
Irish Luck is a casino site that is powered by Rival Gaming – one of the biggest software providers in the business. If you choose to withdraw with a wire transfer, you will need to wait about 14 days to get your money. You can withdraw between $100 and $2000 per week.
At BetOnline.ag, wire transfer is available for both deposits and withdrawals. If you are looking to make a deposit, you will need to deposit at least $1000 at a time. There is no max limit placed on deposits using this method. With regards to withdrawals, the minimum withdrawal is set at $500, and the maximum is set at $3000.
4. Golden Lion Casino
At Golden Lion Casino, wire transfer is also available for both withdrawals and deposits. The minimum you can deposit at one time is $25. The time it will take to reflect in your account is dependent on your bank. With regards to withdrawals, the minimum and maximum limits are set between $100 and $2000. It usually takes these transactions 14 days to be processed.
5. Lucky Red Casino
Lucky Red Casino is one of our favorite gambling sites. The casino offers players access to the full suite of Realtime Gaming casino games. You can make withdrawals using wire transfer at the site. The minimum amount you can withdraw is $300, and the maximum is $5001. It takes about five days for the request to be processed at the casino.
Sportsbetting.ag has stipulations similar to BetOnline.ag on their wire transfers. The minimum needed to deposit is $1000. It usually takes one to three days for this transaction to be processed. With regards to withdrawals, the minimum you can withdraw at one time is $500. The maximum you can withdraw is $3000.
7. Club World Casino
Wire transfers are only available for withdrawals at Club World Casino. The minimum a gambler can withdraw at one time is $200, whereas the maximum is $5001. It takes about five days for a transaction by the casino to be processed. After that, it is up to your bank when you get the money.
8. GT Bets
At GT Bets, the bank wire withdrawal option is one of the most popular options available. It usually takes gamblers about 12 days to get their funds, but it can go quicker at times. The minimum you can withdraw is $100, and the maximum is $5000. You can only make one bank wire transfer per seven-day period.
9. Manhattan Slots
Similar to the other casinos include on this list, Manhattan Slots processed withdrawal requests over five days. You need to withdraw at least $200 for the transaction to be processed. The maximum you can withdraw at one time is $5001.
YouWager offers wire transfers on person to person basis. Some of the transactions can be done online, whereas others have to have a physical location for the money to go to.
What is casino transfer?
A casino transfer is another name for a wire transfer made by a casino. Some sites may also call it a bank transfer.
Do online casinos accept wire transfers?
Yes, most do, but usually only for withdrawals. There is a handful that may allow you to make deposits with wire transfers, but this is not the standard.
Do betting sites accept wire transfers?
Yes, they do. Sportsbooks tend to be slightly more flexible with wire transfer deposits, but the general rule still applies in that many only allow the banking method to be used for withdrawals.
Can casinos wire transfer winnings?
Yes, they can. In fact, many casino sites only offer players the option of making withdrawals through a wire transfer.
Are bank transfers at casinos safe?
Yes, as you are making with your bank and the casino’s bank. Bank transfers are considered one of the safest banking methods as banks have spent decades trying to protect them.
How long will it take for me to get my money with a wire transfer?
Most sites take about five to seven days to process the request. After that, it usually takes banks about seven days to process the request. So, about 14 days.