Wire transfer gambling sites are a dime-a-dozen. Although this banking is widely accepted, we can’t exactly say it is very convenient. Often, it takes transactions about two weeks to be processed; sometimes, even longer.
For this reason, you’ll find that most sportsbooks and casinos that accept wire transfers limit them to withdrawals.
Despite the drawbacks of using wire transfers, many gamblers still use this banking method due to its reliability. Read on to find out more about wire transfers at online casinos and sports betting sites.
Wire Transfer Links
- Online Casinos that Accept Wire Transfer
- What is a Wire Transfer?
- How to Make Deposits or Cashout at Wire Transfer Gambling Sites
- Betting Sites that Accept Wire Transfer
- Advantages of Using Wire Transfer Betting Sites
- Disadvantages of Using Bank Wire Transfer Casinos
- Top 10 Wire Transfer Gambling Sites
- Wire Transfer Casino – FAQs
Wire transfers (not to be confused with bank transfers) allow you to transfer money electronically worldwide. This money transfer method has been around since the 19th century and has been continually updated to remain convenient. Previously, you had to go directly to the bank.
Nowadays, all you need is a computer, a good internet connection, and an online banking account to process a transfer.
In recent years, wire transfers have been surpassed by other banking methods, such as debit and credit cards and e-wallets. Unfortunately, it still takes some time to process these wire transfers, making them inefficient in making quick payments.
That said, wire transfers are still trusted for their overall reliability, which is why the banking option is available at casinos and sports betting sites.
Using this payment method at a gambling website is relatively easy. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on how to fund your account it cashout:
- Register/login to your favorite website.
- Go to the cashier page.
- Click on the deposit or cashout option.
- Select wire transfer as your preferred deposit or withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit or cashout.
- Fill in your details.
- Double-check your details.
- Confirm your transaction.
Check out our other popular banking guides:
Using wire transfer payment options at gambling websites comes with a lot of benefits, including:
- You do not have to share your card details – you don’t have to share your credit card details with the gambling.
- Secure transactions – banks go to extreme lengths to ensure these transactions are protected.
- Allows withdrawals – you can make withdrawals with wire transfers. At many sites, this is the only option available.
- Low charges – there are no fees associated with bank transfers. However, although a casino might not charge anything, your bank could charge a fee.
Although wire transfers are secure and straightforward, they do come with some disadvantages. Below are some of the cons associated with using wire transfers:
- Not always fast – wire transfers take much longer to process due to banking regulations in some countries. You could wait for several days (longer than three) before your transaction is processed. After that, you will still need to wait for the betting site to get verification from their bank.
- You need to share your banking details with the casino – instead of sharing your card details, you will need to share your banking details, such as your account number, when depositing funds with this deposit method.
Intertops is an online sportsbook that offers you the chance to bet on many of the world’s biggest sports. Also, you can play several casino games from software provider Realtime Gaming. Wire transfers take about 10 to 15 business days to process, and you can withdraw between $150 to $2500 per week.
2. Irish Luck Casino
Irish Luck is a casino powered by Rival Gaming – one of the biggest software providers. If you choose to withdraw with a wire transfer, you will need to wait about 14 days to get your money. You can withdraw between $100 and $2000 per week.
At BetOnline.ag, wire transfer is available for both deposits and withdrawals. If you want to make a deposit, you will need to deposit at least $1000.
There is no max limit placed on deposits using this method. Regarding withdrawals, the minimum withdrawal is set at $500, and the maximum is set at $3000.
4. Golden Lion Casino
At Golden Lion Casino, wire transfer is also available for both withdrawals and deposits. The minimum you can deposit is $25. The time it takes to reflect in your account is dependent on your bank.
With regards to withdrawals, the minimum and maximum limits are set between $100 and $2000. It usually takes these transactions 14 days to be processed.
5. Lucky Red Casino
Lucky Red Casino is one of our favorite real money online gambling sites. The casino offers you access to the full suite of Realtime Gaming casino games.
You can make withdrawals using wire transfer. The minimum amount you can withdraw is $300, and the maximum is $5001. It takes about five days for the request to be processed.
Sportsbetting.ag has stipulations similar to BetOnline.ag on their wire transfers. The minimum needed for a deposit is $1000. It usually takes one to three days for this transaction to be processed.
With regards to withdrawals, the minimum you can withdraw at one time is $500. The maximum you can withdraw is $3000.
7. Club World Casino
Wire transfers are only available for withdrawals at Club World Casino. The minimum you can withdraw at one time is $200, whereas the maximum is $5001. It takes about five days for a transaction by the casino to be processed. Following this, your bank determines when you get your money.
8. GT Bets
At GT Bets, the bank wire withdrawal option is one of the most popular available. It usually takes gamblers about 12 days to get their funds. The minimum you can withdraw is $100, and the maximum is $5000. You can only make one bank wire transfer per seven-day period.
9. Manhattan Slots
Similar to the other casinos on this list, Manhattan Slots processed withdrawal requests over five days. You need to withdraw at least $200 for the transaction to be processed. The maximum you can withdraw at one time is $5001.
YouWager offers wire transfers on a person-to-person basis. Some of the transactions can be done online, whereas others need to have a physical location for the money to go to.
A casino transfer is another name for a wire transfer made by a casino. Some sites may also call it a bank transfer.
Yes. However, usually, the banking method is only available for withdrawals. A handful may allow you to make deposits with wire transfers, but this is not the standard.
Yes. Sportsbooks tend to be slightly more flexible with wire transfer deposits, but the general rule still applies in that many only allow the banking method to be used for withdrawals.
Yes. In fact, many casino sites only offer players the option of making withdrawals through a wire transfer.
Yes, bank transfers are considered one of the safest banking methods as banks have spent decades trying to protect them.
Most sites take about five to seven days to process the request. After that, it usually takes banks about seven days to process the request.