Bank wire or bank transfer is an easy-to-use payment method accepted by the best USA betting sites. It is a quick and easy way for US bettors to make real cash deposits to their US online gambling account. Bank wire transfers are one of the oldest, secure deposit methods online. Read on for more on bank wire deposits and find the best betting sites accepting bank wire.
Best Wire Transfer Sportsbooks
What You’ll Find In Our Wire Transfer Guide
If you’re looking for a convenient way of transferring money, then bank wire is for you. It is essentially a method used to move funds from one account to another. The payment method is used by many people and has evolved in the past decades. Today, you only need a computer, good internet connection and online banking account in order to process a bank transfer. Meanwhile, back then you’d have to directly go to the bank. The online process involves you filling out details of the relevant bank account and how much you would like to transfer then confirm the payment.
Using Bank Transfer at a Betting Site
Using this payment method at a betting website is relatively easy and straightforward. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on how to fund your sports betting account:
- Register/login at your favourite USA betting website.
- Go to cashier.
- Click on the deposit option.
- Select bank transfer or bank wire as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Fill in your details (sometimes this option comes before the deposit amount option).
- Double check your details.
- Confirm you
- Start making winning wagers!
Check out our other popular banking guides:
Using wire transfer at USA betting websites comes with a lot of benefits. Below are some pros associated with making bank wire transfer deposits at USA online betting sites:
- No Sharing Card Details – Punters don’t have to share any of their card details with the betting site when making a deposit.
- Swift, Secure Transactions – Despite that the minimum deposits are low; bank transfers nowadays are relatively quicker. They usually take 1-3 days unlike before where they used to take weeks to clear.
- Allows Withdrawals – Bettors can also make withdrawals using their bank account. You can choose from either a wire transfer, bank transfer and fast transfer to easily move your real cash back to your current account.
- Low Charges – There are no fees associated with bank transfers at most USA betting sites. But, although the online bookmaker might not charge anything, your bank can charge a fee for such cash transactions.
Although wire transfers are secure and straightforward, they do come with certain disadvantages. Below are some of the cons associated with bank wire transfers:
- Not Always Fast – Wire transfers can take much longer to process due to banking regulations in some countries – you can wait for several days (longer than three) before your money is processed. Thereafter players will still need to wait for the betting site to get verification from their own