Many gamblers prefer to use e-wallets to make deposits and withdrawals from their casino or sportsbook account due to safety reasons. No e-wallet is as popular as PayPal. Online gambling sites that accept offer bettors an easy way in which fund their bankroll and receive their winnings, which is why these sites are so popular. However, not all of these sites offer the same benefits, making some more worthwhile than others.
If you would like to find out more about PayPal casinos and sportsbooks, stick around. Below we have a look at all you need to know about this popular banking method, including:
- How to make deposits and cashout.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal betting sites.
- Frequently asked questions about the service.
Also, we also list all of our recommended gambling sites so that you can get started with sports betting or casino gaming in no time.
- Online Casinos That Accept Paypal
- What is PayPal?
- Gambling Sites That Accept PayPal: How to Deposit
- Best PayPal Casinos: How to Cashout
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online PayPal Casino
- Online Sports Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
- PayPal Betting Sites – FAQs
PayPal is one of the most famous e-wallet providers in the world. The service provides a fast and secure way of making payments online, which has made it extremely popular around the world. Nowadays, most online vendors offer customers a chance to make payments with PayPal, including gambling sites.
PayPal has grown to become one of the preferred ways to fund your bankroll at a casino or sportsbook. This is because it provides an extra layer of security for gamblers. You as the gambler link your credit card to the PayPal wallet to make deposits in it. You then use the funds in this wallet and its unique ID to make payments. This means that you do not have to share your card details with casino or sportsbook.
Unfortunately, PayPal cannot be used for gambling in a couple of countries, such as the United States.
Making deposits with PayPal into your gambling account is a relatively painless process. Just follow the steps we have highlight below, and you will be good to go:
- Log in to your gambling account.
- Select the cashier option and choose the deposit function.
- Click on the PayPal option.
- Enter in your PayPal ID and the amount you would like to deposit in your account.
- Click “confirm”.
- The funds will appear instantaneously in your account, so you can start gambling!
Cashing out with PayPal is very easy. It is one of the methods we recommend that you stick to using due to everything being processed so quickly. To cash out instantly, follow these steps, and you’ll be good to go in no time:
- Go the gambling site you have signed up to and log in.
- Navigate to the cashier section.
- Select PayPal.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Make sure to read through the terms and conditions surrounding withdrawals, such as the minimum requirements and bonuses, etc.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed. This really just dependent on the time it takes the casino to process the transaction.
- Get your money!
To make a properly informed decision when gambling online, it’s good to know what you’re getting yourself into. As with any banking option online, there are pros and cons to using PayPal, including the following:
Advantages of PayPal Betting Sites
- Deposits are processed instantly
- You can use your credit card, debit card, and electronic bank transfers to fund your PayPal account.
- Also, your PayPal account can be funded from other accounts like your family/friends and business.
- You can use your PayPal wallet for other activities, such as shopping.
Disadvantages of Gambling With PayPal Money
- Additional deposit fees associated with credit card deposits.
- Withdrawals with PayPal are slower than with other e-wallet options.
Check out our other popular banking guides:
Yes, some gambling sites do accept PayPal, but it is not the most popular banking option at online sportsbooks and casinos.
We recommend trying DraftKings or FanDuel.
No, you cannot deposit with PayPal at Bovada. The only banking options available are Bitcoin, debit and credit cards, Zelle and Cash vouchers.
All you need to do is find a casino or sportsbook that accepts PayPal as a payment method. Sign up and make a deposit by following the prompts the casino provides you.
Yes, they can. If you attempt to make deposits using PayPal that does not accept the banking method, they will not go through.
No, or at least none are directly related to depositing with PayPal at a gambling site. However, PayPal charges a 2.9% to make a deposit into your ewallet using a debit or credit card.
Withdrawal options for PayPal include electronic check and check by mail. For those who like convenience, PayPal now has its own debit card that can be used at any retailer accepting credit cards.
Yes, PayPal is very safe. It’s safer than using your bank account as you do not have to share your personal financial information with the gambling site.