PayPal gambling sites aren’t as popular as one may think. Yes, many gamblers prefer to use e-wallets to make deposits and withdrawals from their casino or sportsbook account due to safety reasons.
And, no e-wallet is as popular as PayPal. But, online gambling regulations in certain countries prevent PayPal from working with online casinos and sportsbooks. There are still a handful of sites that offer it, though.
If you would like to find out more about PayPal casinos, read on. Below we have a look at what you should know about this popular banking method.
- Online Casinos That Accept Paypal
- What is PayPal?
- Gambling Sites That Accept PayPal: How to Deposit
- Best PayPal Casinos: How to Cashout
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online PayPal Casino
- Online Sports Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
- PayPal Betting Sites – FAQs
PayPal is one of the most famous e-wallet providers in the world. The financial services giant provides a fast and secure way to make payments online, which has made the e-wallet extremely popular around the world.
Nowadays, most online vendors offer customers a chance to make payments with PayPal, including online gambling sites. PayPal has become one of the preferred ways to fund your bankroll at casino sites.
This is because it provides you with an extra layer of security. All you need to do is link your credit card to your PayPal wallet and deposit money in it. You can then use the funds in this wallet and its unique ID to make payments. So, you do not have to share your card details with online betting sites.
Unfortunately, PayPal cannot be used for gambling in a couple of countries, such as the United States. The best way to check if a casino accepts PayPal is to visit their website and navigate to the cashier or banking section. They will have all the deposit and withdrawal methods they accept listed there.
Depositing cash in your gambling account with PayPal is a relatively painless process. Follow the steps we have highlighted below, and you will be good to go:
- Log in to your gambling account.
- Select the cashier option and choose the deposit function.
- Click on the PayPal deposit method.
- Enter your PayPal ID and the amount you would like to deposit in your account.
- The funds will appear instantaneously in your account. You’re free to start gambling now!
Cashing out with PayPal is a simple process. It is one of the methods we recommend you stick to using due to withdrawals being processed so quickly. To cash out instantly, follow these steps, and you’ll have your money with this payment option soon:
- Go to the gambling site you have signed up to and log in.
- Navigate to the cashier section.
- Select the PayPal withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Read through the terms and conditions surrounding withdrawals, such as the minimum requirements and bonuses, etc.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed. The length of the period depends on the time it takes the casino to process the transaction. After the transaction is processed, you’ll get your money instantly.
To make a well-informed decision when gambling online, you need to know what you’re getting yourself into. As with any banking option online, there are pros and cons to using PayPal. These advantages and disadvantages include:
Advantages of PayPal Betting Sites
- Deposits are processed instantly.
- PayPal gambling sites have a wide variety of casino games, including online poker, slots, table games, and casual chance game like bingo.
- You can use your credit or debit card and electronic bank transfers to fund your PayPal account.
- Also, your PayPal account can be funded from other accounts like your family/friends and business.
- You can use your PayPal wallet for other activities, such as shopping. So, you don’t have to create a separate account for gambling.
Disadvantages of Gambling With PayPal Money
- Additional deposit fees associated with credit card deposits. Even if these are small fees, they accumulate after a while.
- Withdrawals with PayPal are slower than with other e-wallet options.
- Not all that many casinos and sportsbooks accept PayPal as a banking option. This drastically reduces your number of online gambling options if you are stuck on using this method.
Some gambling sites accept PayPal, but it is not the most popular banking option at online sportsbooks and casinos.
We recommend trying DraftKings or FanDuel.
No, you cannot deposit with PayPal at Bovada. The only banking options available are Bitcoin, debit and credit cards, Zelle, and Cash vouchers.
All you need to do is find a casino or sportsbook that accepts PayPal as a payment method. Sign up and deposit by following the prompts the casino provides you.
Yes, they can. If you attempt to make deposits using PayPal that does not accept the banking method, they will not go through.
No, or at least none are directly related to depositing with PayPal at a gambling site. However, PayPal charges a 2.9% to deposit into your ewallet using a debit or credit card.
Withdrawal options for PayPal include electronic check and check by mail. For those who like convenience, PayPal now has its own debit card used at any retailer accepting credit cards.
Yes, PayPal is safer than using your bank account as you do not have to share your personal financial information with the gambling site.
Check out our other popular banking guides: