E-wallets have proven to be a very popular banking method in the online gambling world. The banking option allows you to make deposits and withdrawals in your casino or sports betting account without sharing too many personal details. Of all the e-wallets used for gambling online, Skrill is considered to be one of the best options available. It is accepted at many sites and provides favorable processing speeds. One of the downsides is that it is not available to all countries for gambling.
If you would like to find out more about Skrill and how you can use it to fund your online casino or sports betting account, stick around. Below we go through all you need to know about using Skrill, including:
- How to make a deposit.
- How to cashout.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using this banking method.
So, read on and find out whether Skrill is the optimal deposit and withdrawal option for you!
- Online Casinos That Accept Skrill
- What is Skrill?
- Skrill Casino Deposit: How to Make a Deposit
- Skrill Betting Sites: How to Cashout
- Benefits of Using Skrill for Gambling
- Drawbacks of Skrill Accepted Casinos
- Sports Betting Sites That Accept Skrill
- Best Skrill Casinos – FAQs
Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill launched its e-wallet service in 2001. The wallet allows users to make payments on the internet quickly and at low-cost, making it suitable for pretty much any payment.
Compared to industry leader PayPal, Skrill took some time to really start raking in revenues, but it slowly saw steady gains. In 2011, the service was accepted by more than 120 000 merchants, and this number has only grown since then.
The e-wallet saw massive gains when it became the only sanction e-wallet for internet gambling in the US state of New Jersey. They saw further popularity when they introduced a service which allowed users to purchase cryptocurrency with their Skrill accounts.
Nowadays, you can use Skrill to pay for almost anything, including your casino or sports betting account online.
Making a deposit using Skrill at a casino or betting site is relatively painless. Just follow the steps below, and you should be good to begin making wagers:
- Register for a Skrill account.
- Once you have created an account at the e-wallet service provider, you will need to use your credit or debit card to fund your wallet.
- After you have funded your wallet, find a secure gambling site and create an account.
- Navigate to the cashier section and select the deposit option.
- Select the Skrill icon and input the amount of money you wish to deposit into your gambling account.
- Fill in the correct information, then confirm the transaction.
- The deposit will reflect instantly, and now you ready to bet.
If you prefer to use Skrill as your primary banking method for your gambling account, you are in for a treat. Not only are withdrawals easy to complete but they are also processed very quickly, meaning that you get your money fast.
To complete a withdrawal with Skrill at a gambling site, just follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign in to your gambling account.
- Head to the cashier section and select withdrawal.
- Select the Skrill option.
- Input the amount you would like to withdraw from your account. (Make sure that it meets the Skrill minimum withdrawal requirement.)
- The casino or sportsbook staff will now have to process the request. This usually takes about three days but no longer than seven.
- As soon as the transaction has been processed, you will receive your money.
Here is why you would want to make use of Skrill as a deposit method at online sportsbooks and casinos:
- It is a widely used payment option that is accepted in over 200 countries worldwide.
- It is safe to use and puts an extra layer of security between you and the betting site.
- Deposits reflect instantly. With withdrawals, you will only need to wait for the casino to process the cashout request.
- Customer Service readily available 24/7 should your transaction not make it to where it needs to be.
Check out our other popular banking guides:
If Skrill only offered benefits, there would be no reason for gambling sites to provide any other banking method. Here are some reasons you may want to think twice about using Skrill.
- Withdrawals have fees attached. Consequently, you will be charged around 2%, of your winnings for payouts.
- Skrill withdrawal limits are usually lower than those allowed with banking methods such as Bitcoin or bank transfers.
Bet Now! Intertops Sports
Bet Now! Bovada Sportsbook
Bet Now! xbet Sports
Bet Now! Sports Betting.ag Online
Bet Now! BetOnline Sportsbook
Bet Now! MyBookie Sportsbook
Bet Now! SportBet
Bet Now! Betnow Sportsbook
Can I use Skrill for gambling?
Yes, you can use Skrill for gambling along with many other online transactions.
How do I add gambling money to Skrill?
With regards to depositing money to deposit into your gambling account, you just need to make a deposit into your Skrill e-wallet using a debit or credit card.
Why does Skrill ask about gambling?
In some countries, Skrill cannot be used to make deposits into gambling accounts, such as the United States. So, if you try to cheat the system and state that the funds are not for gambling, but then try to make a gambling transaction, your payment will still not go through.
How do I convert non-gambling money to Skrill?
If you previously stated that your funds were for non-gambling purposes when making a deposit into your Skrill account, you will need to make a withdrawal and deposit it again to change its purpose to gambling.
What casinos accept Skrill?
The following casinos accept Skrill:
- Golden Lion Casino
- Irish Luck Casino
- Eclipse Casino
- DomGame Casino
- Supernova Casino
- Club World Casino
- All-Star Slots
- Lucky Red Casino
Is Skrill money transfer safe?
Yes, it is. With regards to using it to fund your gambling account, it puts an extra layer of security between you and the site. You do not share your credit card details with the casino; you share them with Skrill.
Which is better Neteller or Skrill?
Both Neteller and Skrill offer the same services. In fact, both e-wallets are even owned by the same company. Neteller is more associated with gambling, so more sites offer it as a banking option. This is the only real benefit of using Neteller over Skrill.
Is Skrill legal?
Yes, Skrill is legal. However, in some countries, you are not allowed to use the e-wallet for gambling. PayPal has the same stipulation on its services.