Apex Legends was launched as a free-to-play battle royale experience in February 2019 with little to no warning. Unlike other titles released by EA, it had a limited marketing campaign, but this did not prevent it from becoming one of the most popular titles in the genre. When a competitive game becomes popular, esports tournaments form around it. And, where there are esports events, there are betting lines. So, you can bet that there are some Apex Legends betting lines available at all the top online gambling sites.
If you would like to find out more about how to bet on Apex Legends, make sure to keep reading. On this page, we have created an Apex Legends betting guide. Here we look at all the betting lines available on matches and provide some good betting tips to keep in mind when placing wagers. We also list all the top sports betting sites with esports options. So, read on and begin betting today!
Apex Legends Betting Links
- Where to Bet on Apex Legends
- What is Apex Legends?
- How to Bet on Apex Legends
- Top Apex Legends Betting Tips
- nline Apex Legends Betting – FAQs
Apex Legends is a multiplayer battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in 2019 to a surprised audience as the game had little to no marketing but still managed to make quite an impact on the industry. Perhaps, it was aided by the fact that it is set in the world of Respawn’s critically-lauded Titanfall series.
As far as battle-royale games go, it is the usual affair. Players enter an arena in teams of three who need to battle it out until only one remains. The game attempts to differentiate itself from the competition by providing specific characters with unique abilities and skills, meaning that each player has a particular role to play.
In essence, the result is a game with a strong focus on teamwork and learning to play your role in a very competitive environment. EA launched the first Apex Legends professional tournament in 2020 – the Apex Legends Global Series. Although the game is new to the esports scene, it is still possible to bet on events at the best esports betting sites.
There are several bets that you can place on Apex Legends matches. Some of the most popular include the following:
- Moneyline/Match Winner – all you need to do here is select the winner of the match. It is as simple as that.
- Futures – here, you bet on the future of the future winner of the tournament long before the final match is played.
- Over/Unders – these are bets placed on how many combined kills a particular team will get during a match. The sportsbook will set a line, and then gamblers can bet on whether the team will go over the line (get more kills) or under the line (get fewer kills).
- Props – these are event-based bets. For example, you can bet on a player to get a certain number of kills.
- Live Bets – these are bets that are placed on games that are currently in-play. This means that odds can fluctuate dramatically depending on how a team is performing.
Looking to bet on Apex Legends? Well, you betting make sure to keep the following tips in mind:
- Play the game – the only way to understand a game is to play it, and the people making good bets on esports are those who understand the game they are betting on. By understanding a game, you are likely to make erroneous judgments on the skill of players, and therefore fewer bad bets.
- Research players – make sure to watch streamers and tournaments so that you are aware of players who appear to be somewhat exceptional at the game. This may help you make better underdog wagers in the future.
- Be wary of newcomers – although Apex Legends is a relatively new game, there are a load of old esports organizations who have already created teams for the sport. For example, it may be easier to trust Team Liquid (who has a twenty-year esports history behind them) to build a competitive side for Apex tournaments than it would trust Team Monkeybut, which was formed six months ago.
- Make calculated bets – if there is one thing every bettor needs to learn about sports betting, it is when to hold your hand. Simply stated, don’t bet on events randomly, as this only leads to lost money.
Check out our other esports betting guides:
Can you bet on Apex Legends?
Yes, you can bet on Apex Legends. With the game having a large fan base, sportsbooks understand that there are many of these fans as well as other gamblers looking to bet on matches. Most betting sites provide gamblers with an opportunity to wager on professional tournaments.
What are the best Apex Legends betting sites?
The best Apex Legends betting sites are the following:
Is betting on Apex Legends legal?
Yes, betting on Apex Legends is legal. As long as you are betting in a state in which sports betting is legal. Before placing a bet on any sport or casino game online, make sure to have a look at the laws in your jurisdiction.
Is Apex Legends free to play?
Yes, Apex Legends is free to play. All you need to do is download the game on your PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox, and you are good to go!
Who is the best player in Apex Legends?
Currently, the player who has earnt the most money through Apex Legends eSports tournaments is ImperialHal (Philip Dosen). Since the game’s release in 2019, he has earnt a total of $89,460.33 competing in professional tournaments.
Is Fortnite better than Apex?
Yes and no. The answer to this question is really dependent on personal preference. Some players like Fortnite and others like Apex Legends. Fortnite requires you to be creative defensively as you build structures to prevent yourself from dying. Apex Legends is more fast-paced and aggressive, requiring you to move and think quickly.