EA’s Madden NFL series has grown to become one of the premier sports simulation video games. Outside of FIFA (which EA also owns) and the NBA2K series, it is one of the highest-selling sports-based games each year. The game is so popular that publishers EA have launched multiple esports leagues around the game to reward the best players with big prizes. Naturally, esports betting sites have launched Madden betting lines on these events to meet popular demand.
If you are looking at betting on Madden NFL games, make sure to stick around. Below we have created the only guide you will ever need to bet on esports tournaments centered around the game. We look at areas such as how to bet on Madden, betting tips for beginners, and try to answer some of the most popular questions surrounding the game. We also list the best online gambling sites for esports lines.
Madden Betting Links
- Bet on Madden 20 Games Here
- What is Madden NFL?
- How to Bet on Madden
- Madden Betting: Tips
- Online Madden Betting – FAQs
Madden NFL is a football simulation video game series based on the National Football League launched in 1988. The game is published by Electronic Arts and follows a yearly release cycle, with each title being named with the number of the proceeding year. For example, 2019’s installment is called Madden 20.
As the series is based on a real-life sport, competition and skill are two natural elements of gameplay. These two factors, combined with the series’ long-running history has led to the creation of a dedicated community. Players strive to be the best and get wins over opponents. All of this has led to the creation of a budding esports scene surrounding the game.
Publishers EA have created several professional Madden NFL esports tournaments and leagues. Some of the most popular include the Madden Championship Series and the Madden Club Championship. With the best players in the game going at it at these tournaments, you will see the game played in ways you had never dreamed of.
It is now possible to make these games even more exciting by wagering on games at the top sports betting sites with esports options.
Here is a list of the most popular Madden lines available at esports betting sites:
- Match Winner/Moneyline – with this bet, gamblers predict who is going to win the game.
- Spreads – here, the sportsbook declares a favorite and an underdog, and just like in real NFL games, sets a line they expect the favorite to win by. Gamblers then predict if the favorite will overcome this line or whether the underdog will cover.
- Futures – similar to a moneyline or match winner bet. Bettors predict who is going to win a tournament long before the final is actually played.
- Props – these bets are based on events and not outcomes. For example, you can bet on how many throwing touchdowns a particular player will attempt.
Looking for some Madden NFL betting advice? Well, here are some general tips to get you started on a winning streak:
- Learn the Game – make sure that you understand how Madden NFL works. It is all great to know stats and facts about the real NFL, but these are only partially applicable to the league. Remember that developers try to emulate the game but need to insert their own rules at times to make it the best possible video game experience.
- Research, Research, Research – you need to find out as much as you can about the best Madden NFL players, such as their strengths and weaknesses. Then, you need to study tournaments and leagues to understand the rules governing them. This will help you make correlations with players and tournaments.
- Leave Your Biases at the Door – we know that you have a favorite player and team, but just because you love them doesn’t mean that they are going to win. If you are going to bet on sports (and this goes for any sport), you are going to have to remain impartial.
- Start Small – before throwing your entire bankroll at Madden NFL matches, make sure that you do know what you are doing and that your strategy works. This means testing theories with small bets.
Check out our other esports betting guides:
What is Madden NFL?
Madden NFL is a video game series that emulates the real-life National Football League. Players can take on the role of player, coach, or simply control a team as they enact matches between real teams and real players.
How do you play Madden NFL?
Madden NFL is available on all major platforms, including PC, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. All you need to do to get started is to install the game on your system and navigate to the “Play Now” selection. This will provide you with starting a quick game.
Can I bet on Madden NFL games?
Yes, you can bet on Madden NFL games. Betting lines on all major esports events are available at top betting sites. Many of our recommended sportsbooks offer lines on matches.
What are the best Madden betting sites?
Here is a list of the top five Madden NFL betting sites:
How do you bet on Madden NFL?
There are many bets you can place on a Madden NFL game. These include moneylines, futures, spreads, and props. If you are an inexperienced bettor, we recommend starting with moneylines as you are simply betting on the winner of a particular match.
Who makes Madden NFL?
EA Sports (owned by Electronic Arts) makes the Madden NFL series. It is just one of the many sports series in its back catalogue of games.