Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins Predictions, Picks & Odds 11/12/19
In tonight’s NHL action, we’ll see a big Atlantic Division clash with the Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins. This is sure to be an exciting game as the leader of the division (Boston) takes on the team sitting in fourth place (Florida). The Panthers come into the game off a shoot-out win against the New York Rangers, which they had to fight hard for, and was their first win in a series of three road matches.
The Bruins come into the game on a three-game winning streak. Although they appeared to be very dominant early on in the season, it seems that some strange cracks are starting to show. Their last game saw them go down 2-3 in overtime against the Philadelphia Flyers. Despite this, they’ve still managed to keep their place atop the Atlantic Division. So, who will win in this matchup?
Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins Predictions
Well, before we give you our predictions for tonight’s game, here are some things about the Panthers and Bruins to keep in mind:
- The Florida Panthers have got an overall record of 8-4-5. Their road record at the moment is 5-3-3, and their record in the last 10 is 6-2-2. As mentioned above, they come into the game off a win over the struggling New York Rangers, which was preceded by two losses.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is projected to start as goalie for the Panthers tonight. This season so far Bobrovsky has posted a record of 6-3-4, a goals against average of 3.39, and a save percentage of .884. In his last game against the New York Islanders, he let two goals past in what proved to be a very close game. If Bobrovsky doesn’t get the nod, Sam Montembeault will be in goal. He has better win record at 2-1-1, but his goals against average and save percentage is rather similar.
- The Boston Bruins come into the game with a record of 11-3-3. They have dropped three straight games, with their record in the last 10 coming to 6-2-2. They are a very strong team at home with their record for these games sitting at 7-0-2. They are coming off a home defeat against the Flyers though.
- Tuukka Rask has been confirmed to be the Bruins starting goaltender for this game. He comes in with a record of 7-2-1, a goals against average of 1.99, and a save percentage of .933. His last game was against the Detroit Red Wings, which saw him concede three against the worst team in the league.
- Offensively, it looks like this will be an interesting game. Boston currently ranks fourth for average goals per game, fifth for shooting percentage, and first for power play percentage. The Panthers rank second for shots on goal.
- Defensively, the Bruins seem to have the edge in that they rank second for goals allowed. The Panthers outrank them in shots on goal allowed at penalty minutes.
So, with all this said, here are our predictions for Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins:
- Moneyline – we think that it’s best to stick with the Bruins on this one. We don’t think that they’ll drop another home game so soon and the Panthers struggled against the Rangers. We do expect them to give them a big challenge though.
Kim’s NHL Prediction Record so far: 25-27
Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check the latest NHL betting news here:
- Ottawa Senators at Carolina Hurricanes Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Arizona Coyotes at Washington Capitals Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings Predictions & Odds 11/8/19
- Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Islanders Predictions & Odds 11/7/19
- Detroit Red Wings at New York Rangers Predictions & Odds 11/6/19