Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/14/20
In tonight’s set of Bovada’s Madden simulations, we see a big NFC North clash with the Chicago Bears travelling to Wisconsin to take on their biggest rival, the Green Bay Packers. The Bears come into this game following a loss against another NFC North member, the Minnesota Vikings.
With Mitchell Trubisky being a questionable choice for starting quarterback, but the only real option the Bears had in the 2019-20 season, the team is prime to take a hammering against tougher defensive opposition.
However, whereas Minnesota has a strong offensive game, the Packers are more focused on offense, and perhaps to the expense of their defense. Perhaps, their holes in defense will be enough to give the Bears a fighting chance. So, who will win in this NFC North Classic matchup?
Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Simulations can be very hard to predict, especially with the game’s algorithm giving preference to some attributes over others. Here is what influenced our prediction:
- As mentioned above, the Chicago Bears aren’t all too impressive offensively. Starting quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is rated at 73. The star of his supporting cast is wide receiver Allen Robinson II who is rated at 89. Chicago then has some reliable players in the form of Taylor Gabriel and Trey Burton (neither of whom are still with the Bears) but it all starts to drop from here.
- Defensively, the Bears squad seems to pack a bigger punch. Outside linebacker Khalil Mack started off the season the best rated defensive player in the game. He is backed up by free safety Eddie Jackson (89) and cornerback Akiem Hicks (88). Defense really seems to win games for the Bears.
- As for the Green Bay Packers, wide receiver Davante Adams (94) and starting quarterback Aaron Rogers (89) are quite the lethal combination. Rodgers has got superb statistics for accuracy and throwing power, so he is gong to be on the mark more often than not.
- Defensively, the Packers may not have the best player in the game, but aren’t completely useless in the area either. The team has strong power players in the form of Kenny Clark (90), Jamie Alexander (89) and Adrian Amos (87), so Chicago is not going to have an easy time.
So, we think this one is pretty easy as far as simulation predictions go. The Bears offense is severely lacking in comparison to their defense. The Packers have a good offense and a defense that is fully capable of doing its job. We think the sensible bet here is just to stick with the Packers for the moneyline or spread.
Bet on This Game Here
Bet on this NFL simulation and more at Bovada, and other sportsbook listed on Gambling360.com!
More NFL betting news here:
- Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20
- Bovada is Running a Madden NFL 20 Betting Tournament From 05/08/20 to 05/23/20
- Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20