Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
Wednesday evening’s list of Madden 20 simulations has a few fun games, including the New England Patriots at the Green Bay Packers. The Patriots and the Packers both have star starting quarterbacks in the form of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. So, the game may really come down to which team works better as a unit.
In real-life, the Packers showed that they were able to work well, even under pressure. The team made it to the NFC Championship game before being eliminated by the San Francisco 49ers by what was rather a decisive margin. The Patriots kind of imploded in the first round of the playoffs losing to the Tennessee Titans in a game that proved that Brady isn’t Superman.
But who will win in this simulation that pits one of the best AFC teams against one of the best NFC teams?
Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Predictions
So, simulation games are hard to predict. This is what we looked at when making our betting decision:
- The Green Bay Packers are a highly-rated team, especially their offense. Key players to look out for on the offensive line-up are left tackle David Bakhtiari, wide receiver Davante Adams, and, of course, quarterback Aaron Rodgers. In many simulations, it seems that much of the team’s gameplay is centered around Rodgers, so if their opponent is good and defending against a passing game, this could prove detrimental.
- Defensively, the Packers’ star player is nose tackle Kenny Clark. While the team is a respectable side defensively, there are certainly improvements that could be made. So, it is possible for the opposition to break through holes.
- The New England Patriots are also a highly-rated team, very much in the same way as the Green Bay Packers but their focus is on defensive. Offensively, Tom Brady is one of the highest-rated quarterbacks in the game so you can expect him to be on target. However, outside of wide receiver Julian Edelman, who is ranked at 87, he doesn’t really have a great supporting cast with regard to people who can catch the ball.
- Defensively, the Patriots pack quite a punch. Key players include cornerback Stephon Gilmore, safety Devin McCourty and linebacker Dont’a Hightower. The team’s defense has proven very tough to get past in previous simulations.
This is a hard one. Both teams have great quarterbacks and are strong overall. One team is more offensive-minded whereas the other is more defensive-minded. Going on the happenings of the 2019-20 season, we think that the Packers may be the safer bet in this one. The team also has a squad of players with strong awareness ratings, which seems to be a pretty decisive attribute in these simulations.
Bet on This Game Here
Sign up to BetOnline to bet on this game through us and get access to exclusive bonuses! If you are already a member, make sure to have a look at our other sportsbooks for more NFL sims to bet on.
More NFL betting news here:
- Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20
- Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20
- Bovada is Running a Madden NFL 20 Betting Tournament From 05/08/20 to 05/23/20
- Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20