- Game: Boston Celtics at Houston Rockets
- Date & Time: Tuesday February 11, 2020, 9:30 PM (EST)
- Location: Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA
- The Line: BOS Moneyline
This Tuesday, it’s the Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics at the Toyota Center in Houston for what is sure to be a very competitive interconference game. The Rockets come into this game on a two-game losing streak. Although they are usually quite strong at home, their recent form has suggested that Boston may actually have a chance of taking this one if James Harden and company don’t step it up tonight. They may also find themselves struggling to make playoffs soon if it continues this way.
The Boston Celtics come into this one off a hard-fought win against the Oklahoma City Thunder who are now below the Rockets in the Western Conference standings because of it. The team will be looking to continue the good momentum they’ve got going there for as long as possible and this means getting a win against the Rockets in Houston. Will the Boston Celtics be able to do it? Or, will the Houston Rockets turn the tide?
Get more NBA picks here.
Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics Predictions
Before you place a bet on the Rockets Vs Celtics game, you may want to have a look at the following stats and facts:
- The Boston Celtics come into the game ranked third in the Eastern Conference with a record of 37-15 so far. The team isn’t all that great on the road with 10 of their 15 losses coming away from home (their overall away record is 15-10). In their last 10, they have gone 9-1 and they seem en route to make it 10 with their seven-game winning streak.
- The Houston Rockets have posted a record of 33-20 in the season so far. It’s not quite as good as the Celtics’ but it is not that bad. The team seems to be relatively strong at home with the Rockets more likely to pick up the win than the loss. In their last 10, they have gone 6-4 and are currently on a two-game losing streak.
- On the Rockets side, the Celtics will need to look out for James Harden. He has been a real superstar this season, posting an average of 35.2 points per game, which has put him in the running for season MVP. It may prove to be too much to try and stop Harden in Houston.
- Statistically, it’s easy to see that the Rockets have the offensive edge – they are ranked third overall for offensive rating, second for pace, and first for three-point field goal. However, the Celtics are better defensively so this is something to take into consideration.
- In their last meeting on 3 March 2019, the Houston Rockets walked away with a 115-104 win in Boston, which is not an easy feat.
With all this said, here are our Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics predictions:
- Moneyline – take Boston for the moneyline on this one. Although their road record could be a lot better, the Rockets don’t seem to be playing as well as they should be. With their solid defensive displays in recent matchups, we think that they have what it takes to shut down the league’s current leading scorer, James Harden.
Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics Odds
Get the Best Odds
More NBA Betting News
- Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors NBA Pick Preview 2/10/20
- Denver Nuggets vs San Antonio Spurs Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/10/20