Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
Week 7 seems to be filled with divisional clashes including one in the AFC South with the Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts. Fans and bettors expect this to be a good game as both teams come into it on pretty level pegging. The Houston Texans, who are 4-2 this year so far, really seem to have found a gem in quarterback Deshaun Watson, who has helped lead the team to some epic wins this season. Watson’s performances have been so inspiring; he has even been shortlisted as a potential candidate for MVP this season.
The Colts have shown great perseverance this season, and it has paid off at times. They head into this matchup with a record of 3-2, and off a bye week. Jacoby Brissett did well this season after being thrust into the hot seat following Andrew Luck’s retirement. He has done well to help lead his team to some wins. It looks like it’s going to be difficult to make a good prediction.
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts Predictions
Well, before we make any predictions, we have to take a good look at some of the stats of the two teams:
- As mentioned above, Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is having an amazing season this year. Thus far, he has thrown for 1664 yards, 12 touchdowns and three interceptions. In his last game against the Kansas City Chiefs, he threw for one touchdown and two interceptions.
- Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett is no slouch either; this year he has thrown for 1062 yards, 10 touchdowns and three interceptions. In his last game, also against the Kansas City Chiefs, he threw for 151 yards, no touchdowns and one interception.
- The Texans and Colts both have a strong rushing game ranked 5th and 4th in the league this year. The Texans have been more successful in converting rushing attempts into touchdowns.
- Both teams picked up big wins against the Kansas City Chiefs, who started off the season incredibly and are considered strong Super Bowl favorites.
- The head-to-head ratio is largely in favor of the Colts, with the team having gone 4-1 over the Texans in the last five meetings.
With all of this said, here are our predictions for Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts:
- Moneyline – we’re going for the Texans. Although the Colts are coming off a bye and will be playing at home, the Texans seem to be working hard to try and make the playoffs. They haven’t really let any game get away from them and have picked up some surprising victories against big opposition. We think that they’ll be able to do it again against the Colts.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 18-11 (Parlays: 0-2)
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts Odds
Find the Best Odds Here
Check out the latest NFL betting news:
- Minnesota Vikings At Detroit Lions Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Preview, Predictions & Betting Odds
- San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins Preview, Predictions & Odds
- New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos Preview, Picks, Predictions & Odds