Houston Texans vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
It’s a battle for Texas tonight at Bovada! The Dallas Cowboys travel to the Lone Star State’s capital to take on the Houston Texans in this Madden 20 simulation. The Cowboys come into this game off a win after getting the edge over the Buffalo Bills in their last simulation. The match proved to be a tough one for the Cowboys, despite Josh Allen not being a highly-rated quarterback in the game.
With Deshaun Watson and the Texans overall being more favorably rated that the Buffalo Bills, will the Dallas Cowboys be able to pull out another win? With the Texans being on a four-game losing streak, the odds look to be in the Cowboys favor but will they be able to beat the line? Find out what we think below.
Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions
So, here are some notes to look at regarding the Houston Texans and Dallas Cowboys in Madden 20:
- The Dallas Cowboys have a strong offensive game. Running back Ezekiel Elliot is the clear star attraction with an overall rating of 93 and standout acceleration, speed and agility stats. Following Elliot is wide receiver Amari Cooper with a 91 rating. Quarterback Dak Prescott certainly is one of the lower rated players of the lot but with a rating of 81, he is still very effective.
- The Cowboys’ defense isn’t quite as strong as their offense but they are still able to get the job done on a regular basis. Demarcus Lawrence and Byron Jones are two players to have a look at here, especially with their strong stats.
- The Houston Texans have also got a good set of players on their offensive squad. Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is rated 98 overall and quarterback Deshaun Watson is rated 86. Running back Lamar Miller is not quite as highly-valued as Ezekiel Elliot but with an 84 overall, he is still dependable.
- Defensively, JJ Watt is probably one of the best players in the game with a rating of 97. He is backed up by the likes of Justin Reid and DJ Reader who aren’t as great but still have 84 overall ratings. We’d say that Houston may have a slight edge of Dallas here.
Although Houston has been struggling in these simulations, you also need to have a strong look at their opposition. The Texans last game was against the Vikings who are a slightly more capable team than the Bills.
We think go for a Houston spread on this one because even if they don’t win, we still think they’ll be able to keep it close.
Bet on This Game Here
Sign up with Bovada through us and get access to exclusive bonuses for sports bets and casino games.
More NFL betting news here:
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 4/30/20
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers Madden20 Picks, Predictions & Odds – 4/29/20
- NFL Coronavirus Contingency Plan Features October Season Start Date
- NFL Draft 2020: Joe Burrow Picked First by the Cincinnati Bengals