Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Prediction, and Betting Odds – 3-4-20
Game: Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Date & Time: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, at 9:35 pm EST
Venue: BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee
With one game remaining just before the All-Star break, the Pacers (31-23) would like to turn their spirits around before they take a stimulating nine days off. However, to do so won’t be an easy task. The team will have to topple the NBA’s present top team, the Milwaukee Bucks (46-7), at Bankers Life Fieldhouse this Wednesday night. Many states may be mailed about how good the reigning club MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo and also the Bucks have been so far. Through 53 matches, they’ve lost seven. Presently, they’re riding on a five-game winning streak after they have earned a 123-111 win over the Sacramento Kings. They won 14 of their last 15 competitions. For February, they got the league’s best defensive rating, having given up only 97.0 points per 100 possessions.
Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Noteworthy Data
- The Bucks won four straight matchups; this includes the first two this season with an average of 23.5 points per match.
- Domantas Sabonis needs an additional triple-double to tie Lance Stephenson for the triple-doubles in a single season match in Pacers NBA history. Stephenson matched five triple-doubles during the 2013-14 NBA season with Indiana.
- On Feb. 10 against the Brooklyn Nets, the Pacers launched their 15th different starting lineup of the season (Oladipo, Brogdon, Warren, Turner, Sabonis).
Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Last Meeting
22nd of December, 2019: In spite of their finest energies, the Pacers still fell off to the Bucks, 117-89, at the Fiserv Forum. After trailing by four at halftime, the Blue & Gold were beaten 58-34 in the second half, leading to the rout. Indiana also jumped ahead on a 10-0 run to start the match and lead for the whole first quarter. Though the Bucks did come back fighting in the second. After 13 second-quarter changes, the Bucks then found themselves in front, 59-55, at halftime behind the lethal 3-point accuracy of George Hill.
Place Your Bets Here
More NBA Betting News
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/25/20
- Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers NBA Picks, Odds & Predictions 2/21/20
- Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Match Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/12/2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/11/20
- Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics Predictions, Picks & Odds 2/11/20