Welcome to Ireland’s leading gambling guide, where we aim to help you find top Irish online casinos for 2021. We have searched the web and have carefully selected the best casinos in Ireland that are fully licensed. Not only that, we only recommend reliable Irish betting sites that we’ve reviewed and tested.
Our team of experts is made up of professional gamblers that have a wealth of experience that covers the gambling industry in Ireland. Whether you’re playing online slots in Cork or testing your blackjack skills in Dublin, we have got you.
The internet has new online casinos Ireland sites that enter the market every day. We have dedicated staff that reviews each gambling website they come across to ensure Irish players are safe and secure when they play online.
Our team of experts explores the banking methods available at the casino to figure out if the site accepts gamblers from Ireland. Before you spend your Euros at any casino online, make sure the site offers you the following:
- Generous casino bonuses and VIP promotions for gamblers playing for real money
- State-of-the-art security features and a license from a trusted gaming commission
- The best casino games from leading software developers
- A dedicated customer support team available 24/7
- A wide range of banking options with fast cashouts and quick deposits
Online Casino Links
- Ireland Online Casinos 2021
- Why Irish Players Should Trust Gambling360.com
- How to Choose Casinos Online
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Ireland
- Best Online Casino Games for Irish Players
- Top Online Casino Ireland – Software Providers
- Irish Gambling Apps
- Local Casinos in Ireland
- How to Make a Deposit Online
- How to Cash Out Online
- Ireland Casinos Online FAQs
Our online casino review process can be trusted because the staff atGambling360.com assumes the risk of registering at different websites and testing the services on offer.
The team has a collective experience of over one hundred years in the gambling industry, both as players and as legislators in the area of casino gaming. Our expertise extends to the following areas:
- We take great care in comparing casino sites that offer large bonus offers. While we advise players to choose casino websites with big bonus offers, we do our due diligence and look through the fine print that relates to the playthrough requirements.
- Our team tallies every casino game that a site has in order to recommend the best casino with a bountiful games catalog. This involves identifying the software companies that the casino is affiliated with.
- With some Irish players having reservations about depositing their funds online, we rate online casinos real money sites based on how secure banking transactions are. We check if the payouts are fast, whether the casino charges fees, and if Euros is an accepted currency.
- Some of our team members have worked at casinos before. Thus, they are able to compare the casino etiquette of the customer support staff and rate it against that of other websites. We pay special attention to the number of contact methods offered and whether the support team is available at all hours of the day.
We have the utmost confidence in our capacity to offer invaluable insight into gambling in Ireland. Players can trust our guide as we guarantee that we go through all the motions to make trustworthy recommendations.
Here’s our exclusive checklist for Irish players that want to sign up to an online casino site:
- Licensing: we only recommend sites that have ticked the boxes in our review process. We check if the platform is regulated and legally offers betting options. Every casino has to be licensed by a third-party regulatory body that will ensure everything is above board.
- Casino Bonus Offer – find out if the wagering requirements justify accepting a huge bonus offer. If you get a huge bonus, you may find it difficult to cash out your winnings due to the playthrough requirements. Before you accept a bonus, always go through the terms and conditions page to look through the fine print.
- Game Selection – always check if your favorite casino games are available on the site. We recommend playing at gambling sites with more than one software provider. It will ensure that you have more options.
- Deposits & Withdrawals – top casinos accept banking methods that Irish players regularly use for online purchases. Make sure you join a site that offers convenient and Irish-friendly payment options.
- Mobile Gaming – choose a site that allows you to play on-the-go. Preferably, download the app for easy access and play anywhere and at any time.
There are plenty of casinos that offer bonus rewards for signing up to their sites. However, it is rare to find sites that offer a no deposit bonus. You will have to explore every nook and cranny of the world wide web to find a casino in Ireland with a cash bonus no deposit required.
Gambling sites make up for this by stacking up on match bonuses on deposits. One example of this includes the welcome bonus package available to new players. Most great casinos will offer you a host of bonus offers that fit the games that you like to play.
Some of the popular bonuses at casinos include:
- Free Spins bonus
- Reload bonus
- Cashback bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Free credit
The casinos in Ireland feature top gaming options that Irish players will enjoy playing. Most casinos offer a mixture of top-notch slots online and classic table games you can play for real money.
The list of classic casino games includes:
- Pai Gow
If table games are not your speed, you can entertain yourself with high-quality specialty games, such as keno, bingo, and scratch cards. These games provide a lot of entertainment value as well as a chance of winning real cash prizes.
Top-rated casino software companies in the world develop the best games for players to sample and enjoy. Players get to test out the gameplay when they play for fun and see what they can expect when they play for money.
Some of the best online casinos Ireland enlist more than one software developer to ensure that they cater to the largest pool of players possible. This allows a casino to offer a wider variety of games because each software company is famous for a specific set of games.
For example, players who want to play the best online casino slots Ireland need to look for a Microgaming or Quickspin casino. Players who want a little live-action against a real dealer need to opt for live casinos powered by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt.
Other noteworthy suppliers of games include BetSoft, Playtech, Rival Gaming, Realtime Gaming, and many others.
There are several multi-platform betting sites in Ireland you can visit to enjoy your favourite games. Lots of Irish players have moved towards playing games on their mobile devices because they prefer to play on-the-go. Nowadays, players use phone credit to deposit into an online casino in Ireland and play.
To get started, you can check if the best online casino in Ireland allows you to download gambling software or apps onto your smartphone or tablet. Gambling apps allow you to enjoy your favourite games on a smaller screen with ease.
Alternatively, you can play on mobile without downloading the software through your web browser. HTML5 technology allows players to enjoy seamless gameplay without any glitches on Chrome, Firefox, and more.
Search for your favourite mobile casino site that is compatible with your device’s operating system for a more wholesome gaming experience. The top online casinos in Ireland support Android, iPhone and iPad devices, and Windows Phones.
Irish players that still want to experience being on a real casino floor can visit the following gaming venues in Ireland:
|Name||Live Casino Games||Casino Address Information|
|The Fitzwilliam Casino and Card Club||35 table games
8 slots machines
Lower Fitzwilliam Street
Telephone: 01 611 4677
|The Sporting Emporium||22 gaming and poker tables||Anne’s Lane
South Anne Street
Telephone: +353 (1) 703 0600
|Macau Casino||Live tables games and slots||78 Aungier Street
Telephone: (0) 1 475 5377
|D1 Casino Club||Over 50 gaming tables and slot machines in total||63 Lower Dorset St
Telephone: 01 8306764
Players who are interested in gaming on the internet will be happy to know that several payment methods commonly used for online shopping are available at online casinos for both deposits and withdrawals.
To make your first deposit at a casino, all you need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Join a free online casino Ireland website by filling in the required information.
- Navigate to the cashier section to have a look at the deposit options available.
- Check to see if there aren’t any coupon codes to claim an online casino Ireland no deposit bonus.
- Select a payment method you are familiar with.
- Fill in the required information
- Input the amount you want to use as your bankroll while gambling.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your account will be credited with that amount instantly.
- Start enjoying your favourite casino games for real money!
The process of cashing out at a casino is pretty similar to making a deposit. All you need to do is ensure that you follow this guide:
- Head over to the cashier section of the casino website.
- Select a casino banking method that allows you to withdraw your winnings.
- Input the banking details required.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your casino account.
- Some casinos may require you to produce KYC documents, such as an identity document, electric bill, water, and rates, or banking statement.
- Confirm the transfer.
- Wait for the payment to be processed.
- Start spending your winnings!
Gambling in Ireland is quite confusing due to the changing landscape of the laws that regulate the gaming industry. The 1956 Irish gambling laws is the legislation that defines what legal gambling is in Ireland. The law strictly outlined that it is illegal for commercial casinos to operate in Ireland.
Yes, you can find online slots at Ireland casinos that we recommend. Irish players can also visit offshore gambling sites that offer their favourite slot machine games online.
The best online casino in Ireland is Jackpot City Casino.
No, while gambling in Ireland is not legal at commercial casinos as described in the 1956 Irish gambling laws, betting is allowed to be conducted in private clubs.
The National Lottery regulates the gambling industry in Ireland as a third-party that ensures that all operators provide a fair and safe gaming experience.
Live poker is legal in Ireland at gambling clubs. You can participate in poker tournaments at several poker rooms in and around Ireland.
Yes, Ireland is one of the few countries that does not tax the winnings of the players. However, Irish casinos have to pay 1% tax on all total bets placed on their platform.