Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/29/20
In today’s line-up of simulation, BetOnline is hosting a game featuring the 2019 NFC Champions, the Los Angeles Rams and the 2020 Super Bowl Champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. Although the Rams really underperformed this year (they didn’t even crack the playoffs), Madden 20 still rates them as a pretty good team. We can’t say that Jared Goff is our number one pick at quarterback but he does have some strong support.
The Kansas City Chiefs were one of the highest-rated teams when Madden 20 was first released back in August 2019. Nearly a year later, and they have managed to retain that position with an explosive offense. The Chiefs are almost always guaranteed a shot at winning any game they play if Patrick Mahomes stays on the field. So, should we just give this one to the Chiefs?
Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, let’s have a look at the stats:
- As mentioned above, the Los Angeles Rams are lacking in the area of quarterback with Jared Goff only being rated at 77. However, the players around him make the offensive squad a lot more unpredictable. The highest rated offensive player is offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth at 88. There is running back Todd Gurely at 86 and then wide receivers Brandin Cooks (85), Robert Woods (86) and Cooper Kupp (87).
- Defensively, the Rams have some of the best-rated players in the game. There is defensive tackle Aaron Donald who is part of the “99 club”. He is backed up by cornerback Jalen Ramsey (94).
- The Kansas City Chiefs’ offensive squad is probably the best available in Madden 20. This part of the squad is led by Patrick Mahomes who is rated at 99. He is backed up by wide receiver Tyrek Hill who is rated 96. With Mahomes strong accuracy rating and Hill’s strong speed rating, it is easy to score touchdowns with the Chiefs. Mahomes also has the option to connect with tight end Travis Kelce who is rated at 96.
- Defensively, the Chiefs have a few really good players too. Their ratings are not quite at the level of the Chiefs’ star offensive players but they are still good set of guys to have on your squad. Some of the big names include cornerback Kendall Fuller who is rated at 86 and defensive end Frank Clark who is rated at 83.
The Kansas City Chiefs have a ridiculously good squad. Although the team has dropped games before to other good teams, we think that the Los Angeles Rams aren’t quite at the level they need to be for the simulation to favor them. We say go for the Chiefs spread on this one.
Bet on This Game Here
More NFL betting news here:
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/28/20
- New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/27/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/26/20
- Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/25/20
- New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/22/20