Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/4/20
Thursday night’s top Madden 20 simulated matchup pits the Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings are well placed to carry the momentum that saw them beat Jacksonville Jaguars 41-10 last time out. It makes for an interesting prelude to the season to see if Minnesota will be as good a team as they are on Madden with players such as Stefon Diggs no longer part of the roster in real life. He is a key figure of a very good Vikings team, boasting a 93 overall rating. His acceleration is second to none, rated at 93, speed 91, and catching at 92.
The Los Angeles Rams are also a brilliant team on their day, indicated in their last game when they beat Dallas 33-19. They are strengthened by the individual qualities of their offense, with Cooper Kupp leading the way. Our expert tipsters compared both lineups to predict how the match will likely turn out.
Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Check out some of the important aspects of the fixture that will play a part in the outcome of the game:
- The Rams have a wealth of attacking options that can run and catch the ball. While Kupp may not be the fastest player on the field with the speed of 87, his catching is almost perfect at 95.
- His supporting cast is equally skilled to win the dame for the Rams. Robert Woods is another interesting prospect that is not far off of the pace with an 86 overall rating. He’s qualities include ball-handling skills that are above average, catching rated 94. He is flanked by Brandin Cooks that has 95 speed, 92 acceleration, and 95 agility.
- Minnesota will attempt to nullify the attack with a steadfast defensive. With players such as Harrison Smith leading the defense, boasting of 95 overall ratings, attackers won’t get past this guy easily. He has 93 power, 92 zone coverage, 95 play recognition, and 93 pursuits.
- As a defensive unit, the Vikings squad has 90 overall rated defenders, with Danielle Hunter and Everson Griffen sitting opposite on the D-line while Eric Kendricks squats down the linebacking corps. In the middle of the defensive line is Linval Joseph who’s also rated at 86 overall.
Bet on This Game Here
It makes for an interesting football game to see two sides with such great players battle it out to win it all. From our analysis, Minnesota looks like a side that is pound-for-pound mightier than its opponents. What separates every side is an efficient quarterback and we believe that the Vikings have an upper hand in that department. Starting as QB for Minnesota is Kirk Cousins with 84 overall but has been efficient in supplying the ball to attackers. Place your winning bet on Minnesota Vikings for tonight’s Madden 20 sim match at our recommended sports betting sites.
More interesting Madden 20 Sim NFL Picks
- New England Patriots vs. San Francisco 49ers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/2/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/1/20
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/29/20
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/28/20
- New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/27/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/26/20