Memorial Tournament Gold Odds: Tiger Woods Leading on Betting Slips
Recently updated on July 16th, 2020
In his first appearance since February, Tiger Woods is expected to win the Memorial Tournament this week. According to BetMGM, the player has 21.2% of all betting slips, and 20.8% of the total money wagered right now.
Since the start of his career, Woods has won the Memorial Tournament a record five times. However, his last win was in 2012, and he might be out of practice after choosing to stay home for the past five tournaments of 2020.
Meanwhile, Woods’ competitors have less bettor confidence on BetMGM, with World No 1 Rory McIlroy trailing Woods’ bets by 9%. Of course, things could change as the competition plays out, so we’ve gathered some odds.
Best Picks for the Memorial Tournament
According to BetMGM, their biggest payout liabilities are McIlroy (10.76%), defending champion Patrick Cantlay in third (8.67%), Abraham Ancer (6.19%), and Daniel Berger (4.53% of total bets). Based on the odds, these are the lines currently offered by BetMGM on the Memorial Tournament:
- Bryson DeChambeau – 12/1 (+1200)
- Justin Thomas – 12/1 (+1200)
- Patrick Cantlay – 14/1 (+1400)
- Rory McIlroy – 14/1 (+1400)
- Dustin Johnson – 16/1 (+1600)
- Colin Morikawa – 22/1 (+2200)
- Tiger Woods – 20/1 (+2000)
But, if you’re looking to bet on Woods, FanDuel is offering 25/1 on him, which could net you $250. It might be a long shot, but Woods is more than capable of surprising everyone.
PGA Tour Return
With the world as it is now, oddsmakers are grateful to have the PGA Tour back to offer bets to gamblers. Since other sports are still on hold, sportsbooks are jumping into the Memorial Tournament with prop bets galore.
As it stands, odds on any player making an ace sit at even-money, while a playoff is “unlikely” at +350. Moreover, the finish odds are relatively high, with Woods in the top five at +450, or top ten at +225, and top 20 +120.
So, visit one of our favorite sportsbooks to get the best odds possible on the Memorial Tournament. Or, check out our latest sports picks below.
- Arsenal vs Liverpool Predictions, Picks & Odds 7/15/20
- Chelsea vs Norwich City Predictions, Picks & Odds 7/14/20
- Man United vs Southampton Predictions & Betting Tips/13/07/20
- Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers Predictions, Picks & Odds 7/13/20
- New York Red Bulls vs Atlanta United Predictions, Picks & Odds 7/11/20