Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds 10/31/19
In tonight’s NBA actions, we’ll see the Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks for another round. But this time in the Hawks’ court. The two teams have had pretty similar starts to the season but Miami definitely has a little bit more of an edge. They come into the game off quite a decisive win against the Hawks in Miami. Tyler Herro played particularly well, as did Bam Adebayo to give their team the win and put their record at 3-1 this season so far.
The Atlanta Hawks come into the game following a loss – the second for the season. Their record now stands at 2-2 and they will be looking to increase their wins by getting a victory over quite a competitive Miami side. Who will win in this Eastern Conference matchup?
Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks Predictions
As usual, here are some interesting stats and facts you have to keep in mind about Miami and Atlanta:
- As stated above, the Miami Heat enter this matchup with a 3-1 record. Although the NBA season has only really just begun, the team ranks in the top percentiles (between first and fifth) for pace, three-point field goals, and effective field goals.
- Kendrick Nunn and Bam Adebayo have been performing particularly well for Miami. Currently, Nunn is the team’s leading scorer with an average of 21 points per game, and Adebayo leads the team in rebounds with an average of 10.8. Opponents also have to watch out for Justice Winslow who leads the team in assists.
- On the other side, the Atlanta Hawks come into the game with a 2-2 record. The team has got some middling stats this season so far. Currently, they have been pretty good with steals, which they rank third for.
- Trae Young is proving why he was such a coveted first round draft pick as he is currently averaging 26.8 points per game. He currently also has a 50% scoring rate when shooting from the field. However, he has been listed on the team’s injury report and may miss the game.
With all that said, here are our betting recommendations for the Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks matchup:
- Moneyline – take Miami. We think they have the better squad and with Trae Young out, the Hawks really are going to be struggling to score. They’ve already beaten Atlanta before and we think that they’ll do so again.
Kim’s NBA prediction record: 0-0
Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks Odds