Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors NBA Pick Preview 2/10/20
NBA Game: Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors
Date & Time: Monday February 10, 2020, 10:30 PM (EST)
Location: Chase Center, 1, Warriors Way, Mission Bay, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, 94158, USA
The Line: Heat -6.5
The Golden State Warriors hosts Miami Heat in their second game back on homecourt after playing six-straight games away. Their last game out against the Los Angeles Lakers showed very little defense from Golden State in their own backyard. The Warriors went down 125-120 to LA despite the score being close, but the class between the two teams was very evident in the game. Still nursing his injury, GS point guard Steph Curry was in attendance to watch his teammates fall.
Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors arena, Chase Center is one of our top NBA picks of Monday nights basketball games. The Heat comes into this interconference matchup having dropped three-straight games, with the last being to the Trailblazers. While they occupy a playoff spot currently, they will be wary that their February slump doesn’t continue.
Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors Predictions
With the Heat averaging just 111.9 points per game, it’s easy to see why they aren’t a further way up the Eastern Conference NBA standings. They are ranked 15th in the league in scoring offense. They are shooting better in the field percentages, shooting 47% to rank 8th in the NBA. So, who will get the points on the night?
Here’s a look at some of the stats:
- Miami will not have to look further than Jimmy Butler. He leads the Heat in scoring with 20.5 points as well as 6.2 assists per game. The forward made an immediate impact on the team after getting traded from the Philidelphia 79ers.
- He’ll have the help of frontcourt Bam Adebayo. The big man averages 16.1 points per night and shoots 47.5 from the field. While his offensive game is decent, he also tracks back to be a force in defense as well. He has 10.4 rebounds per game, A team-high this season.
- The depleted Warriors started the 2019-20 season with injuries and none of their stars will be back for the game. This means that they are in the last place in the West due to losing their fantastic offensive range in the Splash brothers as well as Draymond Green. They are also allowing 114.8 points per night which is one of the worst defensive displays in the league.
- Ranked 25th in the league in scoring with an average of 106.4 points per game, Golden State pinned all of their hopes on their trade of Andrew Wiggins. While he shows a lot of promise, there’s very little he could do with GS’s 26-26-1 record this season.
NBA Line for Monday’s Game
With both NBA teams playing like a shadow of the former selves, they’ve looked beat and unable to show the same form they’ve displayed in the past. The All-Star break cannot come fast enough for the Heat so that they can recalibrate and push for a better playoff spot.
They are well placed to bounce back from their slump as they meet a Warriors side lacking defensive efficiency to close out games. Check out some of the best NBA betting sites we’ve shortlisted for your convenience below.
Bet on NBA Games Here
Bet Now! Intertops Sports
Bet Now! Bovada Sportsbook
Bet Now! xbet Sports
Bet Now! Sports Betting.ag Online
Bet Now! BetOnline Sportsbook
Bet Now! MyBookie Sportsbook
Bet Now! SportBet
Bet Now! Betnow Sportsbook
Check Out More Sports News Here:
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Denver Nuggets vs San Antonio Spurs Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 2/10/20
- Utah Jazz at Dallas Mavericks Odds, Picks & Predictions 2/10/2020
- Indiana Pacers at Brooklyn Nets Picks, Predictions & Odds 2/10/2020