A lot of people are looking for Android casinos to play their favorite gambling games on-the-move. It is estimated that about 72% of all mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) run on Android.
Unfortunately, there are no casino apps for Android available on the Google Play Store due to casino gambling regulations policies. But this does not mean you cannot gamble online on Android.
Want to learn more about playing casino games on Android? We have created a mobile casino guide explaining why you should play gambling games on your Android smartphone or tablet below.
Android Casinos Links
- Play Casino Games on Android Here
- Best Casino App for Android: How We Test Casinos
- Why Use Casino Apps for Android?
- Best Android Casinos
- Casino Games for Android
- Top 5 Slot Games on Android
- Live Casino App Android
- Free Casino Apps for Android
- Real Money Casino Android App: Devices
- Top Android Casinos: How to Pick Sites
- Best Android Casino – FAQs
Wondering why you should gamble online on Android? Well, here are some reasons:
- Play Anywhere – take the casino gaming fun with you anywhere you go as long as you have an active internet connection. This means you don’t have to get stuck in front of a PC screen to play online.
- Great Graphics – nowadays, casino games are well-optimized for mobile. So, you do not get a substandard experience when gambling with an Android casino.
- Easy Access – sometimes, booting up your PC or laptop can be a hassle. Even if your computer is in quick start-up mode, it will still take more time to boot it up to play casino games than it would be playing with real money casino apps on mobile.
Finding a mobile gambling site that suits your needs can be difficult. There are so many options out there, and every single casino seems to offer enticing bonuses, which is where our services come in.
Whether you have got the latest Samsung Galaxy or an old Sony Xperia, Android users can count on the reviewers at Gambling360.com to provide them with the best online casinos.
We put all the casinos we come across through an intensive review process to determine its value. Here are some of the areas we focus on in our process:
- Bonuses – good bonuses and promotions can add hundreds of dollars to your bankroll. More cash means more opportunities to play, but only some bonuses are actually worth it. We try to find casinos with various promotions (deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback, etc.) that are worthwhile.
- Game Library – casinos with small gaming libraries aren’t worth playing at. You may play one or two games and find out you have exhausted your options. So, we try to recommend casinos with a large variety of game options.
- Banking – not every player likes using the same banking methods to make deposits and withdrawals. So, we find casinos with a diverse range of banking options.
- Safety – this is the most important part of our process. After all, you do not want to put yourself at risk of getting scammed. For this reason, we check whether every casino we review uses SSL encryption.
- Payouts – nobody wants to wait forever to receive their winnings, which is why payout speed is important. The standard speed at online casinos is around three to seven days.
Here is a list of the best online casino android apps:
- Lucky Red Casino (Best for Payouts)
- BoVegas Casino (Stellar for Bonuses)
- Club World Casino (Marvellous for Easy UI)
- Golden Lion Casino (Great for Variety)
- All-Star Slots (Amazing for Slots)
Here is a list of all the casino games you can play on Android devices:
- Roulette – this includes all variations, such as American, European, and French.
- Blackjack – there are several variations available on mobile, including the much-coveted single deck option.
- Baccarat – you don’t need a big bankroll to play baccarat on your mobile phone. Punto Banco is the most popular version of baccarat on Android.
- Poker – there are so many poker games available on mobile, you’ll be surprised at how many you have never heard of before.
- Video Poker – who can resist a game that combines the best aspects of slots and poker, especially when there is a progressive jackpot involved?
- Craps – if you have never tried craps, you have a chance to rectify this unfortunate reality with Android casinos any time you like.
- Scratch Cards – as with most mobile gaming experiences, sometimes the best game is the most mindless.
- Keno – you really don’t have to wait for lottery days to play lottery-style gambling games. You can do it all on your Android device.
Real Money Slot Apps for Android
We gave slots their own section because it is the most popular game at mobile casino sites. Although many older games aren’t available on the smaller screen, practically every new title is made with mobile in mind. So, needless to say, you can expect to find a good list of slot games at Android casinos.
Here are five slot games you need to try on your tablet or smartphone:
- Bubble Bubble 2 (Realtime Gaming) – as one of the most famous Realtime Gaming slot games available, Bubble Bubble 2 is a must-play for all RTG fans.
- Gypsy Rose (Betsoft) – Betsoft is known for creating beautiful games, and Gypsy Rose is an example of why. An added benefit of playing this game is that it features a massive jackpot.
- Pistols & Roses (Rival) – experience what it was like to live in the Wild West with this Rival slot game. Find your fortune in the American Frontier!
- Lucha Libre 2 (Realtime Gaming) – do you have what it takes to lift championships? Well, step in the ring with RTG’s sequel to their popular wrestling-inspired game!
- Safari Sam (Betsoft) – experience a safari park the way you have never before in Safari Sam. We don’t know what money has to do with wild animals, but who cares – you can win a lot of cash here!
Live casino games aren’t as popular on mobile as they are on desktop but, you can still play them on mobile. These games are just a bit hard to find on mobile. Reasons some players may prefer to play with a real dealer include:
- With live games, you deal with real people and not an RNG algorithm. So, you can see whether a dealer is cheating.
- You get to socialize and make new friends around the world!
You can play free casino games on mobile. Especially free online slots as these games are allowed in the Google Play Store.
Free games let you experience all the fun of playing gambling games at no cost to your wallet. We believe all players should play free Android casino games before trying the real deal for two reasons:
- You can practice playing a game or new strategies without risking your bankroll.
- You get to find out whether you like a game before spending your bankroll on it.
If you are seriously into the online gambling scene and would like to know which is the best Android device to use, we have listed the top five options below.
|1||Samsung Galaxy A70||1080 x 2400 pixels||103 hours|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||1440 x 3040 pixels||91 hours|
|3||Samsung Galaxy M20||1080 x 2340 pixels||103 hours|
|4||Xiaomi Mi 9||1080 x 2340 pixels||95 hours|
|5||Sony Xperia Z5||1080 x 1920 pixels||87 hours|
When picking a casino, you need to focus on analyzing a few areas of a casino, including:
- Games – the casino you pick must offer the games you want to play. For example, if you love table games, you should not sign up at a casino dedicated to slots.
- Payouts – waiting for your winnings is never fun, which is why you need to sign up at a casino with a payout speed you are comfortable with.
- User Interface – a terrible user interface (UI) can really harm your gaming experience. If finding games or completing deposits and withdrawals is challenging, you will not want to play online.
- Security – only join casinos registered with and regulated by industry authorities. Also, ensure that a casino makes use of SSL encryption to protect the information you share with them.
Our favorite Android casino is Lucky Red. The casino provides you with an amazing experience on your smartphone and/or tablets.
Pretty much all gambling games are available on Android, including slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and more. There are even some casual games such as bingo or scratch cards.
No, there aren’t any casino apps for Android available. Unfortunately, Google does not allow real money gambling apps on the Play Store. That said, you can still access casino games through your mobile web browser.
Although there are no real money slot games available on the Google Play Store, there are tons of free games. You need to type in slots, and you’ll see a load of interesting games pop up.
Yes, you will get an Android casino bonus when signing up. As long as you sign up at a casino with a welcome bonus, you should receive a bonus when making your first deposit.
Yes, Android online casinos are safe provided that you play at a casino that is registered and regulated by authorized governing authorities.
Yes, you can. Most casinos allow players to create one universal account that can be used on both desktop and mobile.
Games are not rigged, but this is only true if you are playing at safe casinos. Thus, only sign up at casinos tested by gambling governing bodies, such as eCOGRA or Technical Services Testing.
The best Android casinos provide players with a wide range of banking options. This includes bank transfers, debit and credit card transactions, and e-wallet payments, among others.
Check out our other mobile guides: