It is estimated that about 72% of all mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) run on Android. So, naturally, there are a lot of people looking for Android casinos to play their favorite gambling games on the move. Unfortunately, there aren’t any casino apps for Android available on the Google Play Store due to strict regulations surrounding casino gambling. But this doesn’t mean you can’t gamble online with your device.
Below we list casinos that allow you to play casino games, including blackjack, roulette, slots, video poker, and more on your Android device. All you need to do is search for the casino in your web browser and login to begin playing.
If you would like to find out more about playing casino games for Android devices, stick around. We have created the ultimate guide where we explain why you should be playing gambling games on your Android smartphone or tablet and how to pick the casino best-suited to you, among many other things.
Android Casinos Links
- Android Casinos for US Players
- Best Casino App for Android: How We Test Casinos
- Why Use Casino Apps for Android?
- Best Android Casinos
- Casino Games for Android
- Top 5 Slot Machine Games for Android Tablets
- Live Casino App Android
- Free Casino Apps for Android
- Real Money Casino Android App: Devices
- Top Android Casinos: How to Pick Sites
- Best Android Casino – FAQs
Finding an online gambling site that suits your needs can be difficult. There are so many options out there, and every single casino seems to be offering enticing bonuses. This is where we come in. Whether you have got the latest Samsung Galaxy or an old Sony Xperia, Android users can count on the reviewers at Gambling360.com to provide them with the best online casinos.
We put all the casinos we come across through an intensive review process to ensure that the site is worth playing at. Here are some of the areas we focus on in our reviews:
- Bonuses – good bonuses and promotions can add hundreds of dollars to your bankroll. More cash means more opportunities to play but only some bonuses are actually worth it. We try to find casinos with bonuses that are worthwhile.
- Game Library – casinos with small gaming libraries aren’t worth playing at. You’re going to play one or two games and find out you have exhausted your options. So, we try to recommend casinos with a large variety of game options.
- Banking – not every player likes to use the same banking methods to make deposits and withdrawals. So, we try to look for casinos with a good number of banking options.
- Safety – this is the most important part of our process. After all, you do not want to put yourself at risk of being scammed. It is, for this reason, that we check whether each of the casinos we review makes use of SSL encryption.
- Payouts – nobody wants to wait forever to receive their winnings, which is why we focus on finding casinos with good payout speeds. This means getting your money in three to seven days.
Wondering why you should play gamble online on Android? Well, here are a few good reasons:
- Play Anywhere – you can take the casino gaming fun with you anywhere you go as long as you have an active internet connection. This means you don’t have to be behind your PC to play online.
- Great Graphics – nowadays, casino games are well-optimized for mobile. This means you don’t get a substandard experience when gambling on Android.
- Easy Access – sometimes, booting up your PC or laptop can be a hassle. Even if your computer is in quick start-up mode, it will still take more time to boot it up to play casino games than it would to play on mobile.
Here is a list of the best online casino android apps:
- Lucky Red Casino (Best for Payouts)
- BoVegas Casino (Stellar for Bonuses)
- Club World Casino (Marvellous for Easy UI)
- Golden Lion Casino (Great for Variety)
- All-Star Slots (Amazing for Slots)
Here is a list of all the casino games you can play on Android devices:
- Roulette – this includes all variations, such as American, European and French.
- Blackjack – there are a number of variations available on mobile, including the much-coveted single deck option.
- Baccarat – you don’t need a big bankroll to play baccarat on your mobile phone. Punto Banco is the most popular variation on Android.
- Poker – there are so many variations of poker available on mobile, you’ll be surprised at how many you have never heard of before.
- Video Poker – who can resist a game that combines the best aspects of slots and poker, especially when there is a progressive jackpot involved?
- Craps – never tried craps? Well, now you have a chance to rectify that from wherever you are as long as you have network connection.
- Scratch Cards – as with most mobile gaming experiences, sometimes the best game is the most mindless.
- Keno – you really don’t have to wait for lottery days to play lottery-style gambling games. You can do it all on your Android device.
Real Money Slot Apps for Android
We gave slots their own section because these games are very popular on mobile. Although a lot of older games aren’t available on the smaller screen, practically every newly developed game is made with mobile functionality in mind.
You can expect to find a good list of slot games for Android at casinos and even on the Google Play Store.
Here are five slot games you just need to try on your tablet or smartphone:
- Bubble Bubble 2 (Realtime Gaming)
- Gypsy Rose (Betsoft)
- Pistols & Roses (Rival)
- Lucha Libre 2 (Realtime Gaming)
- Safari Sam (Betsoft)
Live casino games aren’t as popular on mobile as they are on desktop but, you can still play them on mobile. These games are just a bit hard to find on mobile. Reasons some players may prefer to play with a real dealer include:
- You are deal with real people and not an RNG algorithm. You can see whether or not the dealer is cheating.
- You get to socialize and make new friends around the world!
You can play free casino games on mobile. Especially, free online slots for Android phones as these games are allowed in the Google Play Store.
Free games let you experience all the fun of playing gambling games at no cost to your wallet. We believe that all players should play free Android casino games before trying the real deal for three reasons:
- You get to learn how the game works without running the risk of losing cash.
- You get to practice strategies without risking your bankroll.
- You get to find out whether or you like a game before spending your bankroll on it.
If you are seriously into the online gambling scene and would like to know which is the best Android device to use, we have listed the top five options below.
|1||Samsung Galaxy A70||1080 x 2400 pixels||103 hours|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||1440 x 3040 pixels||91 hours|
|3||Samsung Galaxy M20||1080 x 2340 pixels||103 hours|
|4||Xiaomi Mi 9||1080 x 2340 pixels||95 hours|
|5||Sony Xperia Z5||1080 x 1920 pixels||87 hours|
When picking a casino, there are a few areas that you need to focus on analyzing. These areas include the following:
- Games – the casino you pick must offer the games you want to play. So, for example, if you love table games, you should not sign up at a casino that is dedicated to slots.
- Payouts – waiting for your winnings is never fun, which is why you need to sign up at a casino with a payout speed you are comfortable with.
- User Interface – you do not want to sign up at a casino with a terrible user interface (UI). Finding and doing things will be challenging and playing online will become a hassle.
- Security – make sure that the site you sign up is registered and regulated with industry authorities and makes use of SSL encryption to protect any information you share with them.
Our favorite Android casino is Lucky Red. The casino provides you with an amazing experience on your smartphone and/or tablets.
Pretty much all gambling games are available on Android, including slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and more. There are even some casual games such as bingo or scratch cards.
No, there aren’t any casino apps for Android available. Unfortunately, Google does not allow real money gambling apps on the Play Store. That said, you can still access casino games through your mobile web browser.
Although there are no real money slot games available on the Google Play Store. There are tons of free games. You just need to type in slots and you’ll see a load of interesting games pop up.
Yes, you will get an Android casino bonus when signing up. As long as you sign up at a casino with a welcome bonus, you should receive a bonus when you make your first deposit.
Yes, Android online casinos are safe provided that you play at a casino that is registered and regulated by authorized governing authorities.
Yes, you can. Most casinos allow players to create one universal account that can be used on both desktop and mobile.
ANo, games are not rigged. But again, this is only true if you are playing at safe casinos. Thus, ensure that you sign up at casinos that are regulated by governing bodies or testing agencies, such as eCOGRA or Technical Services Testing.
The best Android casinos provide players with a wide range of banking options. This includes bank transfers, debit, and credit card transactions, and e-wallet payments, among others.
Check out our other mobile guides: