NBA Finals betting odds are probably the most popular betting options at sports betting sites. Whether you are making a future with the latest NBA Championship odds or simply having some fun with one of the new prop bets available on the big event, basketball fans love betting on the NBA Finals. With so much excitement surrounding the culmination of the season, gamblers come out in droves trying to find the best NBA Championship betting lines and odds. After all, a bet on the big game only makes watching it that more entertaining.
If you would like to find out more about betting on the NBA Finals at top online gambling sites, make sure to stick around. Below we have a good look at sports betting NBA Championship options available online as well as tips to keep in mind when betting on the event. We also list the betting sites where you may be able to get the best odds on the NBA Finals at. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
NBA Betting Guide Contents
- Bet on NBA Finals Betting Lines Here
- How to Bet on NBA Championship Odds
- Best NBA Championship Betting Tips
- Current NBA Championship Betting Odds 2021
In addition to all the regular NBA finals lines, bettors will find a host of new betting options available on the event, usually a load of different prop bets. If you are wondering what the selection of wagers looks like, have a look at the list below:
- Spreads – as per usual, the sports betting site sets a favorite for the game and an underdog. In order for wagers on the favorite to win, the team needs to beat the underdog by a certain number of points.
- Moneylines – these are to win bets that can be placed on a team to win a singular game in the series or to win the Championship itself.
- Totals – these are bets made on the total number of points scored. The score of both teams is combined. Bettors wager on whether this number will come over or under a line set by the sportsbook.
- Futures – these are bets made on a future event. If you’ve reached the NBA Finals and have yet to place a future on it, the only real option available to you is which player will be named MVP and such.
- Props – NBA finals prop bets usually include a range of modern and exotic bets. Modern bets are those that involve using stats and team metrics to make predictions. For example, NBA betting sites might set a line where you can wager on whether Giannis will score 30 points in a game. Exotic bets involve betting on things that are less predictable, such as how long the national anthem will be.
Looking to make the best bet on the NBA Championship? Well, before you lock in your wager, you may want to have a good look at some of our NBA Finals betting tips down below. We won’t guarantee that they will get you wins but at the very least they should get to make better wagers that stand a better chance of winning.
- Don’t get caught up in dumb exotic props – we know; it’s the NBA Finals, and you’re super excited about everything. While we understand taking out a few exotic props for fun, we do not recommend that players make too many of these bets. For example, there is no way of predicting whether Lebron will high-five Anthony Davis at some time during the series so don’t focus on making bets of this nature as you really have no way of predicting the outcome.
- Have a look at public NBA betting trends – have a look at how the public is approaching a particular NBA finals betting line before placing your bet. You may find an opportunity to bet against the public and make a lot more cash than you thought you would.
- Pay mind to team history – make sure that you understand how a team made it to the final. If one team is clearly better than the other, you really don’t want to be betting on the plucky underdog unless there really is reason to.
Looking for the best team betting odds to win NBA Championship? Well, here’s a look at what you can expect at our recommended betting sites listed above. (It is important to note that these NBA betting odds to win Championship were accurate at the time of writing and may have changed.)
|Team||Betting Odds NBA Championship|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+225|
|Los Angeles Clippers||+300|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+12000|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+15000|
|San Antonio Spurs||+50000|
|New York Knicks||+100000|
Check out our other NBA guides: