New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/21/20
Recently updated on May 21st, 2020
Today’s list of Madden simulations at Bovada sees a rematch of the 2019 AFC Championship game with the Kansas City Chiefs visiting the New England Patriots. The match will pit two of the highest-rated quarterbacks in the game against one another with Tom Brady starting for the Patriots and Patrick Mahomes leading the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Chiefs come into the game with a record of 2-1, while the Patriots are currently undefeated in the Classic sim series. However, it is essential to take into account that the Patriots have mostly played weaker teams, such as the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills, and that they have struggled a bit. With so many factors to consider in this one, it is definitely going to be a tough prediction.
New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions
So, here’s a look at some of the critical stats of the teams involved in this match:
- The New England Patriots have a relatively strong offense, even if it isn’t as great as it was in other years. Quarterback Tom Brady leads the team with an overall rating of 91. He is backed up with his favorite wide receiver Julian Edelman who has an overall rating of 87. Running back James White rounds out the offensive line-up with a rating of 83. Both White and Edelman have strong acceleration and agility metrics.
- Defense is where the Patriots really shined this season, and Madden 20 reflects this. The team is filled with star-studded players who are ranked above 90 or at least in the high 80s. The list includes Stephon Gilmore (98), Devin McCourty (92), and Dont’a Hightower (88). Despite these high ratings, the team has still had trouble beating smaller teams.
- Offensively, the Kansas City Chiefs are probably the best team in the game. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes leads the way with an overall rating of 99. One key area to note is that all of his accuracy ratings are in the 90s too, so it is going to be difficult to pick him off. He is backed up by wide receiver Tyreek Hill (96) and tight end Travis Kelce (96).
- Defensively, Kansas City isn’t as strong, but they still have some great players in the likes of Chris Jones (who posts an overall of 92) and Tyrann Mathieu (also rated at 92). They still have some fight to put up against Brady and co.
New England has a relatively good squad, but they seem to be struggling a bit. We think a moneyline or spread on the Chiefs may actually give you a good return. But this is a simulation, and the New England Patriots have had a winning squad for almost two decades now, so there is a chance that the algorithm may favor them a little.
Bet on This Game Here
Looking to bet on this game? Sign up here to place your wagers now!
More NFL betting news here:
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/20/20
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/20/20
- Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/19/20
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20
- Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20