New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/27/20
Today’s list of available Madden simulations to bet on is an AFC matchup between the New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers. Both teams have performed relatively well in recent simulations – well, at least better than what they would in real-life. The New York Jets went 2-2 in Bovada’s Sim Classic tournament before they were knocked out by the San Diego Chargers in the first round of the knockout stages.
The Steelers also had a good showing and recently got a win over the Sim Classic champions – the New England Patriots. The team overall has shown itself to be a good Madden legacy team. In saying this, we mean that the team has been pretty good at remaining competitive in the NFL to some degree over the last 15 or so years. So, they are a team that can pull out wins from nowhere in-game too. But who will win in this matchup?
New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, here’s a look at some of the game’s key metrics:
- The New York Jets don’t exactly have the strongest offense, but there are some excellent players scattered about. Running back Le’Veon Bell has got the highest rating in the offensive squad at 88. Then, there is wide receiver Robby Anderson (84). Starting quarterback is youngster Sam Darnold who has got a fair rating of 74.
- Defensively, the Jets have got more talent. Safety Jamal Adams is the highest-rated player in the squad with a 92 overall. He is followed by linebackers C.J. Mosley and Avery Williamson, who are both rated at 85.
- Offensively, the Steelers don’t have a player as highly rated as Bell, but they do have more players ranked above 80. The player with the highest rating on the Steelers offensive squad is wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster with 86. He is followed by running back James Conner and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger at 81.
- The Steelers are a lot stronger as a team defensively. Their best player in Madden is defensive end Cameron Heyward. He is followed by his fellow defensive end Stephon Tuitt who has a rating of 87. They should make it harder for Darnold to move the ball.
Pittsburgh and New York seem like very evenly matched teams. Both sides have good players in both their offensive and defensive line-ups but both holes too. From what we have seen, the Steelers are more favored by the algorithm in simulations, it seems. So, we’ll go with the Steelers for the win.
However, we don’t think you should waste money on the moneyline here. It’s too big a risk for too little gain. If you are going to wager on this game, instead go for the spread. You will at least see some nice change there.
Bet on This Game Here
Looking to bet on this matchup? Well, you can do so at Bovada. Make sure to sign up through us to get access to exclusive bonuses!
More NFL betting news here:
- Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/26/20
- Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/25/20
- New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/22/20
- New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/21/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/20/20