Arizona Coyotes odds have not been at all good for the last few years. The team has experienced a long playoff absence and has never been lucky enough to win a Stanley Cup title even when they were based in Winnipeg. It seems that the tides are changing though as the team seems to be having a really good season with Darcy Kuemper as starting goaltender. So much so that it may actually even be worth betting on the team this season!
If you would like to find out more about betting on the Arizona Coyotes, be sure to stick around. Below we have a good look at the Yotes odds to win the Stanley Cup and their overall performance history. We also provide US bettors with the best list of online gambling sites to bet on the Arizona Coyotes. So, read on and find out all you need to know about betting on this popular hockey team.
What You’ll Find In Our Arizona Coyotes Guide
- Top Arizona Coyotes Betting Sites
- Arizona Coyotes Odds to Win Stanley Cup
- Arizona Coyotes Performance History
- Interesting Arizona Coyotes Facts
While the history of the Arizona Coyotes should tell all US bettors that it is a bad idea to wager on them, their stellar performance this NHL season suggests otherwise. The team is currently on a hot streak that suggests that they have a good chance of winning their Division Championship and ending on top of the Western Conference standings.
That said, we’d recommend waiting before placing a bet on the Coyotes to win the Stanley Cup. We think that enough of the season has passed to bet on them to make the playoffs, but their performance en route to the cup should be a better determiner of whether it is a good idea to bet on a victory. If goaltender Darcy Kuemper is able to stay in fine form, the team is in for a good go at getting their first big win.
Check out our other NHL Western guides:
The Arizona Coyotes were formed in 1972 as the Winnipeg Jets (which are entirely unrelated to the current Winnipeg Jets.) The team competed in Winnipeg for 18 years, seeing little to no success in the NHL. Poor performance led to poor support from fans, which is eventually what helped lead to a relocation.
In 1996, the Winnipeg Jets moved to Arizona and rebranded themselves as the Phoenix Coyotes. Upon the move, the team initially did see some success, making it to the playoffs in four consecutive seasons. Following this, the team struggles to make it to postseason began. The team would miss the playoffs in six consecutive seasons, only making it again in 2010. And so, began the team’s brief spell of success which resulted in the Yotes one and only ever Western Conference Finals appearance in 2012. This would be the last time the team made the playoffs.
In 2014, the Coyotes rebranded themselves at the Arizona Coyotes as the team moved away from the team moved away from the state capital. They are still looking for that big win that will hopefully help increase interest in the sports franchise, which has long been struggling with financial difficulties. Hopefully, this win will come soon.
Before placing a bet on the Arizona Coyotes, you may want to have a look at the below team facts and stats:
- The Arizona Coyotes have never won a Stanley Cup title. In fact, they have never even made the finals.
- As the Yotes have never made the Stanley Cup, it should be no surprise that they have never won a Conference Championship either. They have made the finals once before in the 2011-12 season where they were bested by the Los Angeles Kings 4-1.
- The team has only ever won one Division Championship and that came in the 2011-12 season, where they also made it to the Conference finals.
- The team has a very negative playoff record. In the last decade, they have made the playoffs on three occasions. However, they are currently on a seven-year streak of failing to make it to postseason.