The Pittsburgh Penguins have a consistent record of excellence. All thanks to their roster stacked with champions. In their history, the Penguins earned five Stanley cups and eight division titles. The team is regarded one of the most successful teams in the NHL – no wonder US bettors always wager on their games. Since the turn of the Millennium, no other team matched the team’s back-to-back Stanley Cup victories earn in years 2015-2016 and 2016-2017.
Are you looking to bet on the NHL‘s Penguins as well? Well, we’ve got you covered. Learn more about the team below. You can also choose from a list of top US sportsbooks with the best Pittsburgh Penguins odds.
Best US Betting Sites
What You’ll Find In Our Pittsburgh Penguins Guide
- Betting on Pittsburgh Penguins Games
- Pittsburgh Penguins Games Schedule 2019
- Pittsburgh Penguins Standings
The Penguins have gained a lot of fan base since team savior, Captain Sidney Cosby also known as “Sid the Kid” joined the team. He was the first overall pick of the NHL Draft in 2015 at the time that the club was facing a possible franchise shift and was bankrupted. The Eastern Conference team has since seen very good numbers and that is why bettors are interested when it comes to the Penguins games at US sportsbooks. USA punters can wager on the Penguins via the following types of bets:
- Live Betting – You want to bet live if your aim is not to bet against your team. Once the games begin, any movement in the early odds will normally reset, giving punters a better opportunity to gain better odds as the games play out.
- Futures Markets – As mentioned before, the Penguins have a great winning record and are consistent. Well, despite their loss in the second round to the Washington Capitals during the playoffs at the 2018 Stanley Cup Championship. You can trust the team as it has a winning record in postseason encounters.
- Goal and Score Markets – Bettors can also consider betting on the Penguins on goal and score markets. These types of bets are usually available in all NHL fixtures. This is essentially you betting on who the first goal scorer or anytime scorer will be.
Check out our other NHL Eastern guides:
|Jan. 2||07:00||at NY Rangers|
|Jan. 11||10:00||at Anaheim|
|Jan. 12||10:30||at Los Angeles|
|Jan. 15||10:00||at San Jose|
|Jan. 18||09:00||at Arizona|
|Jan. 19||10:00||at Vegas|
|Jan. 28||07:00||New Jersey|
|Jan. 30||08:00||Tampa Bay|
|Feb. 2||07:00||at Toronto|
|Feb. 7||07:00||at Florida|
|Feb. 9||07:00||at Tampa Bay|
|Feb. 11||07:00||at Philadelphia|
|Feb. 17||12:30||NY Rangers|
|Feb. 19||07:00||at New Jersey|
|Feb. 21||07:00||San Jose|
|Feb. 23||08:00||at Philadelphia|
|Feb. 26||07:00||at Columbus|
|Mar. 1||07:00||at Buffalo|
|Mar. 2||07:00||at Montreal|
|Mar. 9||07:00||at Columbus|
|Mar. 14||07:00||at Buffalo|
|Mar. 16||01:00||St. Louis|
|Mar. 19||07:00||at Carolina|
|Mar. 21||08:00||at Nashville|
|Mar. 23||08:00||at Dallas|
|Mar. 25||07:00||at NY Rangers|
|Apr. 2||07:30||at Detroit|
|Apr. 6||07:00||NY Rangers|
Below are the current standings for the Penguins: