Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/25/20
Tonight’s list of NFL Madden simulations sees the Dallas Cowboys travel to California to take on the Oakland Raiders (which will no longer be happening in real-life following the Las Vegas move). Both teams come off relatively frustrating performances in Bovada’s Sim Classic tournament, which came to an end on Saturday and saw the New England Patriots crowned champions. (Even virtual Tom Brady just keeps winning.)
The Dallas Cowboys faired a bit better than the Oakland Raiders in the tournament, posting a record of 1-2, and making it to the playoffs with a tiebreaker. The Oakland Raiders posted the same record but were unfortunately unable to make it out of the group stage, and mostly because of unlucky field goals. So, who will win in this seemingly even game?
Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, let’s take a look at some of our stats here:
- Despite their performance in the Sim Classic, the Oakland Raiders are a relatively strong offensively. They have an excellent offensive line with the likes of Rodney Hudson (93), Richie Incognito (87) and Trent Brown (86) filling it out.
- In terms of carrying the ball, there is Tyrell Williams (82), Josh Jacobs (85), and Darren Waller (85). They are rounded out by quarterback Derek Carr who posts an 80 overall rating.
- Unfortunately, the Raiders defensive line needs some work. The highest-rated player in this part of the squad is Lamarcus Joyner (83). There is no other player in the defensive line-up rated above 80.
- The Dallas Cowboys made it further than the Raiders in the Sim Classic but not by much. As stated in previous predictions, the Cowboys have got some good offensive players.
- In terms of carrying the ball, there is running back Ezekiel Elliot (93) and wide receiver Amari Cooper (91).
- Then, there are also some strong players on the offensive line with Zack Martin (97) and Tyron Smith (91). Quarterback Dak Prescott may not be the star of the team, but he isn’t bad with a rating of 81.
- Defensively, the Cowboys are much stronger than the Raiders. Their highest-rated players in this part of the squad are Byron Jones and Demarcus Lawrence at 88.
The Raiders and Cowboys are both good squads offensively but seem to lack some star players on their defensive line-up, which is an issue. The Raiders losing games by field goals is a clear symptom of the team’s poor defensive play, which is an issue when you go up against stronger squads like the Cowboys. It’s because of this that we recommend that you either take the Cowboys moneyline if you’re looking to bet on the end result.
Alternatively, you could also go for the over. With two strong offensive squads and poor defensive lines, it should be easy for these teams to get points on the board.
Bet on This Game Here
If you’re looking to bet on this matchup, make sure to sign up and do so here!
More NFL betting news here:
- New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/22/20
- New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/21/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden 20 Sim Predictions 5/20/20
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/20/20
- Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/19/20