Odds to Win Super Bowl 54 – Chiefs Still Favorites Over 49ers
Super Bowl 54 is expected to be a great matchup. After an action-packed preseason, regular-season, and playoffs, the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs are ready to throw down. Odds on the Chiefs are stacked slightly, but punters should be careful. Super Bowl winners have always been a surprise to sportsbooks, and they’re usually biased.
After both teams qualified for the showdown, BetOnline immediately put the Cheifs down for 1.5-point favorites on a total of 52.5. They’re also -120 moneyline faves, with the 49ers on even money. With only a week to go, the spread and moneyline odds are holding firm, but the total is increasing. As the build-up continues, it will eventually even out, so wait for closing odds on Friday.
Best Betting Sites for Super Bowl 54
Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
Based on their overall performance in the preseason and regular-season, it’s easy to see why the Chiefs are the popular pick. They’ve been a tad more consistent on the field, and the current team line up is unbeatable.
- In their last game against the Tennessee Titans (35-24), Patrick Mahomes was leading the explosive offense as their quarterback. At three touchdowns to 294 yards, he was almost flying.
- With support from Sammy Watkins at 114 yards with seven passes, the team looked like winners.
- The Chiefs’ defense only allowed the Titans 295 yards of total offense. This tactic eventually won the match for the Chiefs.
- Meanwhile, the 49ers reached Super Bowl 54 after beating the Green Bay Packers.
- Raheem Mostert led the charge with four touchdowns and 220 yards rushing.
- In the meantime, San Francisco’s defense dominated the Packers for most of the game. By reserving offense to wear the team’s front seven down.
- The Niners have some minor weaknesses, including the defensive secondary.
- Moreover, they’ve struggled with mobile quarterbacks like Mahomes for most of the season.
- The Chiefs will have to play smart on their offense and defense to gain the upper hand.
Showdown Odds for 54 Champions
Based on averages from our top sportsbooks, we’ve got the top odds for Super Bowl 54. So, check out your favorite sportsbook, or hedge your bets on both teams with separate bookmakers. That way, you could win either way. It doesn’t hurt to keep the scales balanced.
|Kansas City Chiefs||-120||-1.5||OVER 55|
|San Francisco 49ers||EVEN||+1.5||UNDER 55|
More Sports Betting News
- Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs Predictions, Picks & Odds 1/19/20
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs Predictions, Picks & Odds 1/12/20
- Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers Predictions, Picks & Odds 1/11/20
- Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens Picks, Predictions & Odds 1/12/20
- Jacksonville Jaguars Take Atlanta Falcons Betting Odds 12/22/2019