Let It Ride is a variation of the five-card stud poker. The game aims to have the best five-card hand possible. Many players who like to play keno and slot like to play Let It Ride. It offers high payouts, fast-paced action and makes it easy to change from slots to table games.
By the end of this guide, you will know how to play the game, let it ride payouts, where to play online, let it ride strategy, and how to beat let it ride. We provide all this information to help you get started with the game. For those who already know the game, you will be playing like a pro in no time.
Let’s get started with a list of the best poker sites to play and let it ride.
Play Let It Ride Online
Let It Ride Poker Rules
We have already shared with you the objective of the game. As a reminder, you have to create the best possible five-card hand to win the game. You will use the three-hole cards together with the two community cards to create the hand.
Before you can even be dealt with the cards, you have first to place a bet. You will place three equal bets in three betting circles. Once the bets are made, the dealer will give you the three-hole cards and the two community cards.
You will have options to withdraw 1/3 of your initial bets. This can happen in cases, with the first being after your hole cards where you can remove the first circle bet. The second case is after the community cards, where you can decide to the second bet if you have removed the first one. If you haven’t removed the first one, then you can remove it.
When you leave all the three bets, that’s when you let it ride. You will then reveal your hole cards to create the best five-card hand.
How to Beat Let It Ride: Let It Ride Strategy
There is a basic strategy that you can use to improve your chances of winning. Your strategy should be simple, and it should be to know when you should let your wagers ride. For the let it ride strategy, there are decisions that you can make based on the hands that are dealt with you.
You should let it ride in the first bet if you have:
- Any three cards to a straight flush
- 10s pair or better
- Three cards to a royal flush
You should let it ride in the second bet if you have:
- Any four cards to a straight flush or royal flu
- Any four cards to flush
- 10s pair or better
- Any four-card open-ended straight
- Any four high cards
Let It Ride Poker Payouts
|10s Pair or Better||25.42%||1:1|
|Three of a Kind||2.113%||3:1|
|Four of a Kind||0.026%||50:1|
How to Play
Let it ride is a simple game to play. You can follow the step by step guide below on how to play.
- Check out the Table – Be sure to check the table first, mainly because it is similar to the blackjack table. The difference is the three betting circles in let it ride.
- Place Equal Bets in the Three Circles – You will begin by playing bets in the three circles, which will all equal the same stake. For example, if you choose to bet $1, you will place it in the three circles.
- Make Your Decision – You will be dealt with three-hole cards, and the dealer two community cards face down. You will check your cards, and then you decide to either take back your first bet if you think you don’t have the best hand. The dealer will reveal the community cards. If your hand is still unfavorable, you can remove your second bet.
- Hand Completed – Once you have made your decision and if you are playing with other players, when they have their choices, the dealer will reveal his second card. You will check your cards to see if you have won and a 10s or better is the winning hand.
FAQs About Let It Ride Poker
First, place three equal wagers in the three circles. Three-hole cards will be dealt with for you. The dealer will deal with two face-down cards. Check your cards and decide to take back your first bet or not.
The dealer will reveal the first card, and you will have the option to take back your second bet or first if you didn’t take it back already. The second card will be revealed, and you will take your winnings if you have won.
• Two pairs pay off 2:1
• Three of a kind pays off 3:1
• Straight pays off 5:1
• Flush pays off 8:1
• Full house pays off 11:1
• Four of a kind pays of 50:1
• A straight flush pays off 200:1
• A royal flush pays of 1000:1
Yes, you can play a three-card bonus. It has the same house edge as let it ride.
Other Recommended Poker Guides: