If you enjoy playing table games, then American Roulette online is one of the games that you should play. Luckily, all the best online gambling sites offer this game for you to play any time you want.
American Roulette is the variation of the commonly known and well-loved Roulette. While the original game may have European roots, the American variant has undoubtedly become a staple for table game fans.
So, one thing you have to be aware of is that the game has a higher house edge than other roulette games. So, you have to be a player that loves taking risks to play this game.
If you don’t know where to start finding out about American Roulette online real money, know that you have come to the right place. In this guide, you’ll find information about the online casinos that offer the best payouts and how the American roulette table layout looks like. So, stick around and get a step closer to becoming the best American roulette player.
Play American Roulette with Friends Online
American Roulette Wheel – How to Play American Roulette
There are 38 divisions on the American roulette wheel. These divisions have numbers on them from 1 right through to 36. Also, you will find a 0 and a 00. These numbers are either in red or black while the 0 and 00 are in green.
As a player, your main aim is to make sure that you predict where the ball is going to land correctly. So, to make your prediction, you have to place a bet on any of the numbers on the American roulette wheel.
Once you have placed your bet, the dealer will spin the wheel in one direction, and the roulette ball will spin in another direction. Once the roulette wheel settles the ball will land in one of the numbers. So, if you have chosen the correct number, you will get an American roulette payout.
All the numbers in the 38 divisions are arranged in the same way, so the ball has an equal chance of landing in any one of them.
American Roulette online is an easy table game to play. However, you need to know that it is riskier because of the double zero.
Types of American Roulette Bets
The American roulette wheel has two sections for different types of bets: individual bets and group bets. Inside wagers are designed for single-digit bets, adjacent numbers, and small groups of numbers. On the other hand, the outside bets are for big groups of numbers.
- Straight-Up Bet – this wager is placed on a single number slot, this includes the zero and the double zero. This bet usually has a payout of 35 to 1.
- Split bet – the bet is for adjacent numbers, which means the wager will be placed on the line between the two numbers. The payout of this wager is 17:1.
- Street Bet – it involves three numbers that are in a row. So, when you place this bet, you have to place it on the line at the end of the row. This wager pays out 11:1.
- Corner Bet – with a payout of 8:1 when you place this wager, you have to place your chip in the corner where the four numbers involved touch.
- Five bet – as the name suggests, this bet involves five numbers which are: 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. You will get a payout of 6 to 1 for this wager.
- Line Bet – there are six numbers involved in this bet, and you will have to place your wager at the end of the two rows. The line bet pays out 5:1.
- Column Bet – this bet has a whole column, and when you place this bet, you have to place it on the 2-1 box at the end of the column. You will get a payout of 2:1 for this bet.
- Dozen Bet – This wager involves 12 numbers you can place this bet on the “1st 12” box or the “2nd 12” box or the “3rd 12” box. There is a 2:1 payout on this wager.
- Bet on Color – You can decide to bet on either all the black numbers or all the red numbers. The payout of this bet is 1:1.
- Bet on Odds/Evens – so as the name indicates, it this bet involves wagering on either the odd numbers or the even numbers. The wager pays out 1:1.
- Bet on Low/High – so, you can decide to bet on high or low numbers with this wager. The payout of this wager is 1:1.
American Roulette Strategy
American Roulette is a game primarily based on luck. So, there isn’t a specific way that you can influence the game. That is why it is such a high-risk game.
Many casino websites use Random Number Generators (RNGs) to ensure that the results are random whenever there are American Roulette wheel spins. So, as stated before, you cannot influence the game.
Also, all the bets have an identical house edge of 5.26%. However, the wager that involves the two zeros and the one zero offer 6:1 at some casinos. This wager comes with a house edge of 7.9%, which is one of the worst.
FAQs about American Roulette Online
What does 00 in Roulette pay?
In American Roulette, the double zero pays out 35:1. So, if you place a row bet, then you will get a 17:1 payout.
Can You bet on 00 in Roulette?
Yes, you can. There are bets in American roulette online real money that involve the 0 and the 00.
Does 0 and 00 counts as even in Roulette?
No. The 0 and the 00 do not count as even or odd numbers in Roulette. However, other bets involve the 0 and 00.
What is the best American roulette strategy?
Unfortunately, no strategy will ensure that you are guaranteed a win. But some strategy will give you an edge when you are playing.
Where can I play American Roulette for free?
Many casino websites allow players to play the game for free before they start gambling with real money.
Is American Roulette random?
Yes. The game is completely random because gambling websites use Random Number Generators (RNGs) to ensure that every spin result is random.