When it comes to casino promotions, slots bonuses are the most popular to claim. Usually, these casino bonuses offer free spins on specific slot machines and extra cash to play others.
Despite wagering requirements, if you are careful while playing slots, you should keep some winnings. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about slots bonuses, including:
- How to find the best offers, like a free spins bonus.
- Why terms and conditions matter for casino players.
- And which bonuses to claim first.
Min Deposit $10
Slot Bonuses Links
- Top 10 Casinos with Slots Bonus Codes
- Full List of Real Money Slots Bonuses
- Bonus Slots: Terms and Conditions
- Free Slot Games with Bonus Spins
Online casinos offer several types of bonuses that can be used on slots. Generally, these apply to specific scenarios, like a first deposit. Many casino websites use these offers to encourage slot players like you to play online.
1. No Deposit Bonus
First on our list is the highly sought-after no deposit bonus codes. A no deposit offer is a free slots bonus that allows new players the chance to play for real money without staking any of their own. Yes, you read correctly; the casino is giving you funds to gamble with.
Usually, the bonus amount is pretty small, and the wagering requirements on the bonus limit your winnings to a couple of hundreds of dollars. But you still get the chance to play for real.
At All-Star Slots Casino, you’ll get a $75 free chip to play online slot games just for creating an account. Like many others, this is the only requirement for claiming the bonus code.
2. Welcome Bonus
In the runner-up position is a welcome bonus. A welcome bonus (also known as a sign-up offer) is the promotional package a casino offers new players when they make their first few deposits. Usually, these offers have a deposit match and some free spins bundled together. Generally, this is the biggest offer you will ever get at a casino, with the bonus cash amount often reaching thousands of dollars.
Each sign-up promotion has a minimum deposit amount attached to the terms and conditions and playthrough requirements for eligible cashouts. Before accepting an offer, you must look at these conditions because they determine whether an offer is worth it.
One of our top picks for welcome bonuses, Free Spin Casino, offers a 500% match up to $2500 and 50% cashback. All you have to do is deposit $25 to get started.
3. Free Spins Slots Bonuses
Free spins promotions are often used to promote new slot games but can be attached to other promotions and bonuses. A casino website may offer between 20 and 200 free spins to players depending on the promotion.
Lots of casinos regularly give existing players free spins on new casino games simply for remaining loyal. We’ll definitely say that this is one of the most popular forms of slot bonuses available at online casinos.
Our current favorite gambling site for free spins is Cherry Gold Casino. The site gives new gamblers 35 bonus spins as part of the monthly promotions. The casino also often runs promotions offering free spins on a variety of games.
4. Percentage Deposit Slots Bonuses
A deposit bonus matches your deposit by a stated percentage, and usually up to a certain amount. You may have seen these bonuses advertised as “100% match up to $1,000” and so on. For example, IrishLuck offers a monthly slots bonus that starts with a $25 deposit and matches 135%.
Most bonuses are deposit bonuses because of the matching element. Even welcome bonuses are deposit match offers. The only difference is that these promotions are only available to new players.
5. Reload Bonus
Reload bonus offers are another version of a deposit match bonus. The offer is meant to entice players to reload their accounts with extra funds. Usually, these bonuses have more favorable terms than other bonuses.
By more favorable terms, we mean that it is easier to cash out, and you less likely to find max winning limits attached. The drawback of these offers is that often the match percentage is much lower. For example, you’ll get a 300% match on a welcome bonus, but only 50% on a reload offer.
Club World Casino offers multiple reloads daily. So, check them out if you want to make the most of some good reload bonus deals.
Even if these slots bonuses look incredibly tempting, we strongly advise reading the terms and conditions before committing to an offer. Some standard policies include:
- Wagering Requirements – these rules dictate how many times you have to play through a promo to cashout out. On average, this can be anywhere between 10 and 50 times the bonus amount and the deposit amount. Anything higher than 50, and you shouldn’t accept the bonus offer. Chances are, you won’t meet the requirements to cash out in time.
- Minimum Deposits – all casinos have a standard minimum deposit amount set out in the terms and conditions to ensure that they stand a chance of getting their money back. Generally, this will range between $20 and $50 to match the wagering requirements. The average seems to be $25.
- Maximum Cashouts – some cashable bonuses have limits on payouts. However, it won’t always be stated in the Ts and Cs, so look at the banking methods for confirmation. Not all bonus offers cap your potential winnings. Sometimes, online gaming casinos will raise their wagering requirements to offer a no-limit cashout bonus, so you need to consider what you value most.
- Fees for Withdrawals – it might seem unfair, but casinos need to make money somehow. So, they add stipulations for how much must remain in your account to get a cashout. Most of the time, this is the entire deposit match.
- Max Bets – this is included in the play through to ensure you follow the rules. While you can bet the max, some casinos have stipulations on your bets’ sizes and which games you can play. Most casinos won’t let you use your bonus on progressive games. Don’t try to cheat by playing the wrong games because the casino will monitor you to verify that you played by the rules when you cash out.
Finally, we have to mention slots and what they offer in bonuses. Many of the best games feature bonus rounds, free bonus spins, and big jackpots. Ideally, a slot should have all three to maximize the chances of winning.
Picking the right game to play is an important part of increasing your chances of winning. Quite frankly, some games give you a fairly good chance of regularly winning a small sum of money. Other games are less loose but offer massive jackpot prizes. So, it all depends on what you value.
Of course, if you are playing with a bonus, you also need to look at what the casino allows you to play. As mentioned above, most bonus casinos don’t allow players to use bonus funds on a progressive jackpot game.
So, ensure that you play applied slots to get bonuses from the machines.