In tonight’s exciting NHL lineup, we’ll see the Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks for match featuring two teams that have been struggling this season. The Flyers come into the match up off of a much-deserved win against the Vegas Golden Knights, which saw them get on the scoreboard six times and backup goaltender Brian Elliott beaten only twice. This was a rare moment of success for the team from Philly, which has a rather even record of 3-3-1.
On the other side, the Chicago Blackhawks come into the game off a loss against the Vegas Golden Knights, which proved to be a very hard-fought match. Robin Lehner has a good game allowing only one goal past him, but was unfortunately beaten in a shootout to give Vegas the win. Are Chicago on the up, or was their close loss against the Golden Knights a lucky game?
Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions
Well, before you place any bets on this matchup, here are some Flyers and Blackhawks stats and facts that may change your betting decisions:
- Backup Flyers goaltender Brian Elliot had a good game against the Vegas Golden Knights with a save percentage of .925 and goals against average of 2.56. His stats are better than starting goaltender Carter Hart’s save percentage of .890 and a goals against average of 2.59.
- Blackhawks starting goaltender Robin Lehner had a good game against the Vegas Golden Knights recording a total of 33 saves in a game that featured few goals but was still very exciting. He has recorded a save percentage of .943 and a goals against average of 1.93. If he starts, bettors can expect the team to have a good chance of winning.
- Michael Raffl had a good a game for the Flyers against Vegas, with Oskar Lindblom and Travis Konecny also performing very well. If they are able to continue their fine form, they are sure to give the Blackhawks a good run for their money.
- Patrick Kane will be playing and he is currently on a hot streak for the Blackhawks having recorded three goals and five assists. He is sure to prove quite the challenge for the Flyers defense.
With all this said, here are our betting recommendations for the Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks:
- Moneyline – we’re going with Chicago. Lehner is coming off a good game, and they will be playing at home. If the Blackhawks are able to stifle Philadelphia’s offense, they should get the win.
Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Find the latest NHL betting news here:
- Washington Capitals at Edmonton Oilers Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Detroit Red Wings at Ottawa Senators Preview, Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/23/19
- Vegas Golden Knights at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 10/22/19
- Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins Preview, Predictions, Picks & Odds
- Vegas Golden Knights at Philadelphia Flyers Picks, Predictions & Odds