Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Predictions, Picks & Betting Odds 11/14/19
In this week’s Thursday Night Football game, we’ll see an AFC North division matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns for what is sure to be quite a competitive game. The Steelers come into this one on a four-game winning streak, which has seen them win against some rather challenging opposition. Their last game saw the beat out the Los Angeles Rams 17-12 in a close game. Mason Rudolph continues to pull through despite putting in some questionable performances at times.
The bumbling Cleveland Browns have ranked up their third win in a season that was meant to see them make it to the playoffs easily. Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield put in a rare good performance against the Bills, which saw him throw for two touchdowns against a team with, arguably, one of the best defenses in the league.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Predictions
So, before we get to the predictions, here are a few things you need to take note of when it comes to the Steelers and Browns:
- The Steelers come into the game with a 5-4 record. They are currently ranked second in the AFC North behind the Baltimore Ravens. While we don’t think that they’ll catch the Ravens, they still have a good chance of making it to the playoffs if they win enough games. As mentioned above, they are on a four-game winning streak.
- Steelers starting quarterback Mason Rudolph has had a modestly good season. He has thrown for 1330 yards and 11 touchdowns against four interceptions. In his last game against the Rams, he threw for one touchdown and 242 yards.
- The Browns come into the game with a 3-6 record. They are ranked third in the AFC North only due to the fact that the Cincinnati Bengals have failed to register a win all season. They come into the game off a win against the Buffalo Bills who are playing very well defensively. Their current position puts them at a stretch to make the playoffs but they are certainly going to try.
- Browns starting quarterback Baker Mayfield is having a very disappointing season despite coming off a win against the Bills. This season he has thrown for 2201 yards but only nine touchdowns against 12 interceptions. He will be hoping to keep the form he had against the Bills going, where he threw for two touchdowns and 238 yards.
- Offensively, Cleveland seems to be better than Pittsburgh in racking up yards, whereas Pittsburgh is better in finishing. The Browns rank higher in average yards, passing yards and rushing yards per game, whereas Pittsburgh has a higher average for points per game and third downs percentage.
- Defensively, Pittsburgh seems to be more consistent whereas the Browns are really good at defending against passes and have a higher third downs percentage.
With all that said, here are our predictions for Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns:
- Moneyline – this is a hard one as even though the Steelers have a better win percentage, they haven’t been all that convincing this season either. Baker Mayfield seems to pull out wins at random though, which is why we think it’s best to stick with the Steelers on this one.
Kim’s NFL Prediction Record so far: 32-26 (Parlays: 0-2).
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Odds
Get the Best Odds Here
Check the latest NFL betting news here:
- Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
- Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Predictions & Odds 11/10/19
- New York Giants vs New York Jets Predictions & Odds 11/10/19