San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
Recently updated on October 11th, 2019
Week 6 will see a good NFC West matchup with the San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams for what football fans are hoping will be an exciting match. Unexpectedly, the 49ers come into this game with a 4-0 record (they are the last undefeated NFC team remaining.) The team thrashed the Cleveland Browns, and Nick Bosa planting the flag was pretty much an indication of how much the Browns challenged the 49ers.
The Los Angeles Rams, however, are coming off a loss against fellow division rival the Seattle Seahawks. The team has not really lived up to expectation this season. Although their loss against the Seahawks came after a missed field goal, most bettors definitely would not think that they made it to the Super Bowl last year with the way they are playing. Despite this, their match against the visiting 49ers still promises to be something special.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams Predictions
We don’t like to make predictions without having a good look at the stats first. So, here are some facts about these two teams that bettors may find very interesting:
- The San Francisco 49ers come into the game with a 4-0 record. They are the last remaining undefeated NFC team (the only other undefeated team besides them in the league is the New England Patriots.) The Los Angeles Rams on the other hand come into the game with a 3-2 record, with their last game having been a defeat.
- 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is coming off a good game against the Cleveland Browns, having thrown for 181 yards and two touchdowns. Garoppolo is having a slightly above average season, having thrown seven touchdowns for four interceptions. His current rating is 99.4.
- Despite all the criticism, Rams quarterback Jared Goff actually isn’t playing all that badly. Against the Seahawks, he threw for 395 yards, one touchdown and one interception. This season thus far, he has thrown seven touchdowns against seven interceptions for a total rating of 83.
- The Rams have not been looking the best defensively. Clay Matthews, who has recorded sacks in each game he has played in, will be out for the next month with a broken jaw, so there definitely will be a gap for the 49ers to exploit.
- On the other side, the 49ers have been looking pretty good defensively. The currently rank fourth in points allowed per game with 14.2. It will be interesting to see how their pass rushers make life difficult for the Rams.
So, with all this said and looked at, here are our predictions for the upcoming game:
- Moneyline – although somewhat unexpected, the San Francisco 49ers seem to be performing extremely well this season. Defensively they seem to be on point, and offensively they are doing enough to make it to the endzone. Although they are the underdogs heading into this game, we stick them for a moneyline.
- Spread – this is going to be a tough game; even if the 49ers don’t win, we expect them to keep the score within at least 3, so we say go with the San Francisco 49ers +3.5 line.
Kim’s NFL Record so far: 13-9 (Parlays: 0-2)
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams Odds
Check out our other latest NFL betting news:
- New Orleans Saints at Jacksonville Jaguars Preview, Predictions & Odds
- Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns Picks, Predictions and Odds
- Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins Preview, Predictions & Odds
- New York Giants at New England Patriots Predictions & Betting Odds
- Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers Preview, Predictions & Odds