San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/20/20
Tonight’s set of Madden 20 simulations sees the Dallas Cowboys take a trip down to the Golden State to play this year’s Super Bowl runner-up, the San Francisco 49ers. This classic has probably been run on Madden time and time before with the two teams maintaining a historic rivalry with some pretty famous NFC Championship moments.
But this simulation won’t feature Joe Montana or Dwight Clark. Instead, it will feature all the faces currently in the game, such as Nick Bosa and Dak Prescott. The 49ers look strong coming into this one, currently storming on their undefeated streak (as they did during the 2019-20 NFL season). However, the Cowboys look pretty beatable with their 1-2 sim record. Is this prediction really as simple as it seems to be?
San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, let’s look at some of the team stats:
- The San Francisco 49ers have a pretty strong offense. The stars of the offense are tight-end George Kittle (97) and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (89). Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (who has an overall 84) may not be rated as high the stars of the team, but he is skillful. Running back Tevin Coleman rounds out the squad with a rating of 82 but strong speed metrics.
- Everybody knows that the 49ers had the best defensive game in the league last season. The squad is built with highly-rated players. Cornerback Richard Sherman (94) and defensive end Nick Bosa (89) are the two main attractions. But they are backed up by several players who are rated above 80, which is not common.
- The Dallas Cowboys have some pretty good offensive players. Running back Ezekiel Elliott (93) is the highest-rated offensive player, and he is closely followed by wide receiver Amari Cooper (91). Quarterback Dak Prescott will be managing the ball, and with an 81 rating, he is going to have a tough game against the 49ers.
- The Cowboys’ defense isn’t entirely on the same level as the 49ers, but it isn’t bad. The two big players are Byron Jones (who now plays for the Dolphins) and DeMarcus Lawrence, who are both rated 88. They are sure to make things tough for Garoppolo on medium to long throws.
Go with the 49ers on this one. The moneyline still has a pretty fair return, and you’re feeling a bit risky take on the spread. The 49ers have been pretty dominant thus far for a reason, and the Cowboys haven’t quite been able to show their mettle so far, so we think it’s an easy one. But who knows? Anything can happen in these simulations!
Bet on This Game Here
If you are looking to place a bet on this game, you can do so here!
More NFL betting news here:
- Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/19/20
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20
- Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/15/20
- Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/14/20
- Green Bay Packers vs New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/12/20