San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/8/20
So, tonight’s NFL Madden list of simulations features another big NFC clash with the Philadelphia Eagles travelling to Levi’s Stadium to face the San Francisco 49ers. Time has been kind to the 49ers in real-life with the team having put on an amazing showing throughout the season, which was kind of unexpected to say the least. The video game seems to be just as good. Although they do come into this one off a loss against the New England Patriots.
The Philadelphia Eagles come into this game off a big win against the New Orleans Saints, which we didn’t think they would get. The team did start the 2019-20 season off as the best-ranked team in Madden 20, so some games are still sure to go in their favor. However, their performances overall are a little unpredictable, with the team susceptible to losses against seemingly easy team to beat. So, who will take it in this one?
San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Before we get into our prediction, here is a look at some of the stats:
- The San Francisco 49ers have some great players on their offense. Leading the way is tight end George Kittle. He is followed by wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders at 89. And, then rounding out the team’s top offense players is quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (who can’t seem to get out of Tom Brady’s shadow even in-game.)
- Everybody knows that the 49ers defensive squad is what changes games. The best player on this part of the team is cornerback Richard Sherman with a rating of 94. He is backed up by defensive end Nick Bosa (89), and then defensive tackle Arik Armstead, defensive tackle DeForest Buckner, linebacker Dee Ford and linebacker Fred Warner all who have ratings over 85.
- The Eagles have got a strong offense. In terms of skill players, tight end Zach Ertz leads the offensive squad in way in of ranking at 90. He is followed by Alshon Jeffery (85), DeSean Jackson (84) and quarterback Carson Wentz (83). The Eagles offensive line is filled with players rated 89 and over, including Brandon Brooks, Lane Johnson and Jason Kelce.
- The Eagles also have some great defensive players, although not as many as the 49ers. The best player on this part of the squad is defensive tackle Fletcher Cox who boasts a rating of 95. He is backed up by defensive end Brandon Graham (87) and safety Malcolm Jenkins (86).
So, we were made to eat our words with the Eagles against the Saints yesterday. We thought that the Saints had it because of their overall offensive strength. However, this proved to be wrong. As the Eagles seem to show up in big games and the 49ers are coming off a loss, we’ll go with the Eagles on this one for better or worse.
Bet on This Game Here
More NFL betting news here:
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. New Orleans Saints Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/8/20
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings Madden 20 Sim Predictions Picks & Odds 6/4/20
- New England Patriots vs. San Francisco 49ers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/2/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/1/20
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/29/20