Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 6/1/20
In today’s set of Madden simulations, we see a repeat of Super Bowl XLIX with the New England Patriots traveling to Seattle to take on the Seahawks. With both teams featuring some big players in influential roles, this matchup is sure to be difficult to predict. The Seattle Seahawks will be looking for quarterback Russell Wilson to lead them to victory. With strong accuracy ratings, he will surely connect with his receivers and tight ends more often than not.
The New England Patriots have an amazing squad too. Quarterback Tom Brady still plays for the Patriots here, and with cornerback Stephon Gilmore leading the defense, the team has got a good chance of victory in any game. In general, the game also seems to favor the Patriots as a legacy title. So, who will win in this match between two of the league’s biggest heavyweights?
Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots Madden 20 Sim Predictions
Well, let’s see if some of the stats can give us some guidance here:
- Offensively, the Seahawks have got one of the highest-rated quarterbacks in the game with Russell Wilson. Supporting him is wide receiver Tyler Lockett who is rated at 88. With a great speed rating, Lockett is sure to be able to move the ball quickly up the field if Wilson connects with him.
- In the defensive team, the Seahawks have got linebacker Bobby Wagner who is rated at 98, making him one of the best defensive players in the game. He is backed up by defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, who is rated at 88.
- With regards to the Patriots offensive squad, quarterback Tom Brady might not have as high a rating as Wilson, but he is no slouch at 96. He is backed up wide receiver Julian Edelman who is rated at 87. Brady also has a strong pocket to work with line players featuring a rating above 84.
- The Patriots defensive squad had a big year in 2020, even if the team seemed to fall apart in the playoffs. Leading the way is cornerback Stephon Gilmore with a rating of 94, then there is free safety Devin McCourty with a rating of 89. Finally, as far as star defensive players go, there is also linebacker Dont’a Hightower who is rated at 88.
This really is a hard one. The Seahawks have an insanely accurate offense, whereas the Patriot has an absolutely fantastic defense. We think that perhaps it would be better to take the Seahawks on this one. We believe that their offensive line-up is better than the Patriots’ defensive line-up, so take Seattle for the spread on this one.
Bet on This Game Here
More NFL betting news here:
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/29/20
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/28/20
- New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/27/20
- Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/26/20
- Oakland Raiders vs Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Predictions, Picks & Odds 5/25/20