Gambling online can be very scary. Essentially, you are trusting a website you may have never heard of before with your details and a portion of your money. Thus, finding an online sportsbook that is safe to use is significant.
But how do you determine if a sports betting site is trustworthy?
Well, this is where online sportsbook reviews come in. Just as with any other product; you read (or watch) what others have to say about the site. And, with this information in mind, you make your summation of the sportsbook.
Here at Gambling360.com, we perform sportsbook reviews on new and old websites to ensure that we make the best recommendations to you. We aim to separate good sportsbooks from the ones you should avoid at all costs. So, you can bet on any sport you like, such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, EPL, and NHL without worrying.
Below we go through our online sportsbook review process and tell you why you should trust our reviews. We also list our top-recommended online gambling sites so that you can begin betting on your favorite sports as soon as you feel ready!
Sportsbook Reviews Links
- Bet on Sports Online Here
- How We Perform Online Sportsbook Reviews
- Why Trust Our Online Sportsbook Reviews?
- Sportsbook Reviews – FAQs
When conducting sportsbook reviews, we focus on several critical areas. Essentially, each area helps us deduce whether or not it is a great sportsbook. These focus areas are:
- Betting options (sports and lines) – the two key questions we try to answer here is what sports a site allows you to bet on and what types of bets you can make. The best sportsbooks provide you with a variety of options.
- Safety – the question we try to answer here is: can I trust this website? We verify that a site is safe to use by checking whether it is registered with authorised regulating bodies in the gambling industry.
- User interface – nobody likes struggling to do something that should be easy. Especially on the internet. So, we assess whether a website provides users with a comfortable experience.
- Bonuses – promotional offers aren’t always worth it, but they can give you extra chances to win. When we review a sportsbook, we determine if rewards are worthwhile, and then look at the frequency you get them.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options – does the sportsbook accept a range of banking options? How long does it take a withdrawal to be processed? Good sportsbooks offer you the chance to bank using debit/credit cards, e-wallets or cryptocurrencies.
- Customer Service – is the help staff at the sportsbook easy to reach? Most online sportsbooks have a customer service team that is reachable 24/7/365 through a variety of methods, including live chat, telephone and email.
- Extra features – does the sportsbook offer the user any additional features? For example, is there an odds calculator that will allow you to shift between American, fractional and decimal odds at your leisure? Is there a casino or poker room that you can visit if you get bored?
There are hundreds of sportsbook reviews out there. So, why should you trust our reviews?
Well, here are a few reasons you may be interested in:
- Most other reviews have been paid for by the sites being reviewed. So, you will probably only see positives about the site mentioned, with the reviewer glossing over the negatives. Here at Gambling360.com, we provide you with honest reviews detailing our true feelings regarding the sportsbook being reviewed.
- We sign up at the sportsbook we review and place bets. We do this to get an authentic experience and make suitable recommendations. Other review sites base their advice on looking at the website of the sportsbook and seeing if it works properly. They can’t tell you that the sportsbook takes four months to payout, if ever.
- We try to focus on providing you with a balanced report on a website. We look at both the negatives and the positives and try to relay them in a way that accurately represents a user’s experience when visiting a site.
Even though reading reviews is a great way to whittle down your options, you will see that there are still several sportsbooks available to you. After all, even here on Gambling360.com, we may recommend ten or more options at any given time.
However, there are some questions you can ask yourself that will make the process of picking the right sportsbook for you so much easier, including:
- Is the sport you would like to bet on available? Is there a variety of lines available?
- Does the sportsbook offer competitive odds?
- Do you care about bonuses and promotions? Does the site have any promotions that cater to your needs? For example, a March Madness tournament or extra Super Bowl props, etc.
- Does the sportsbook have a casino? Do you care about playing casinos games?
- Are live betting lines available if you would like to place live bets?
- Is the customer service team reachable through a method you prefer using?
- Have you read recent reviews of the sportsbook? Are they still favorable?
You should have a clearer idea of a sportsbook that will be good for you. If not, keep asking more questions and read more reviews and you will eventually get your answer.
Check out our sportsbook reviews:
Currently, we believe that Intertops is the best online sportsbook. The site offers suitable betting options to gamblers in a range of different locations at great odds.
BetOnline.ag and SportsBetting.ag usually tend to have the best odds. But Bovada and Intertops are pretty competitive as well and can sometimes beat their lines.
There is nothing stopping you from joining multiple sportsbooks. If anything, it makes line shopping much easier.
Yes, you can bet from your phone. Most sites have websites that are compatible with mobile web browsers, allowing for a seamless mobile betting experience.
Yes, MyBookie can be trusted. The sportsbook has been around for years and has provided bettors with great lines on a range of sports. They also have an active casino to keep you busy if you want to move away from sports betting.
Yes, you can trust Bovada. Like MyBookie, the sportsbook has been around for years and has become probably the most famous US online sportsbook.
Check out our other popular betting guides: