Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/11/20
Tonight’s list of Madden 20 simulations sees the Indianapolis Colts up against the Tennessee Titans in Nashville. The Titans had a great season in 2019, making it all the way to the AFC Championship before falling to eventual Super Bowl Champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. However, if you had said that Ryan Tannehill was going to be named the Comeback Player of the Year, many would have laughed at you, seeing as Marcus Mariota was firmly rooted as a starter.
Madden 20 still seems to reflect this sentiment as Tennessee has currently got a record of 3-6 in Bovada’s simulations. The Indianapolis Colts aren’t doing any better with a record of 3-8. The Colts enter this game off a loss against the Washington Redskins, who aren’t exactly a great team themselves, making it all so much harder to predict this one. But read on below for our attempts at trying to best a computer algorithm.
Tennessee Titans vs. Indianapolis Colts Madden 20 Sim Predictions
So, here are some things to take note of both the Tennessee Titans and Indianapolis Colts in Madden 20:
- The Tennessee Titans come into this one off a close loss to the Cleveland Browns. With the Browns also not being the best team, it is a bit hard to say how this one is going to go. The obvious star of the Titans is running back Derrick Henry who is ranked at 91 with a well distributed weighting among speed and strength statistics.
- In the quarterback role is Ryan Tannehill who is rated 80 overall. He will be backed up with receivers Delanie Walker, AJ Brown and Corey Davis. Of the three, only Walker really has remarkable stats.
- The Colts have a strong offensive line-up with regards to overall statistics bit the only real star player seems to be offensive guard Quenton Nelson with a 94 rating. Jacoby Brissett will be in the role of starting quarterback, which is always a gamble.
- In terms of defense, the Titans seem to have the edge over the Colts. The Titans have a couple of players ranked in the low 90s-high 80s, including Kevin Byard, Logan Ryan and Jurrell Casey. This may give them a slight edge over the Colts as the Colts’ best defensive player is Justin Houston who is ranked at 86.
Well, this is a hard one as the game doesn’t seem to like either of these teams. We think that the fact that the Colts have a worse record is a sign not to bet on them. The Titans also seem to have a slight edge over them both offensively and defensively. So, our recommendation is to take that moneyline on the Titans.
If the -150 line is not appealing enough for you, we suggest trying the spread and sticking to the Titans. The Colts really seem hopeless at this point.
Bet on This Game Here
More NFL betting news here:
- Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys Madden 20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 5/07/20
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Madden20 Sim Picks, Predictions & Odds 4/30/20
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers Madden20 Picks, Predictions & Odds – 4/29/20
- NFL Coronavirus Contingency Plan Features October Season Start Date